what a difference

Posted by Reviewer2118623 on Jun 23, 2010

WHat a difference a little pill can make. I take all kinds of vitamens and minersla and herbs. Dr. Oz told viewers we should all be taking a multiple.I tried this one because of what it had in it and that it was Vegan even though I am not. I could not beleive how much better I felt after 2 days. I had more energy and was more alert. I was not getting some minerals and taking too much of some vitamins. I cut out 1 of my pills that was 10 times the recommended dose and feel so much better. now.

Makes my pee bright yellow

Posted by j44lee on Jun 14, 2013

TMI? Possibly, but that's the truth. Usually when a vitamin makes your urine bright or dark yellow, the vitamins and nutrients are not getting absorbed in your system. In any case, I don't have any other adverse side effects. The ingredients are good and the price is right. I would recommend it to others, but I think I have to stick with Garden of Life, even though it costs an arm and a leg.

All good!

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Nov 06, 2011

Just about all your daily vitamin and minerals in one tablet! Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Doesn't get any better than this! Excellent product! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments!

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2042567 on Apr 25, 2012

Fantastic price for a really good multivitamin. As a couple who don't always have the time or money to eat as well as we'd like, an affordable vegan multi is essential. Both my husband and myself are prone to depression and find our mental health is much improved when taking a good multivitamin. Also we experience no nausea with this vitamin like we have with others.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1619032 on Jun 20, 2012

Good product, awesome green colour!

Bargain Vegan Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2427696 on Oct 28, 2008

They're on the large side, but you only have to take one a day, which is great. I get them down with a nice glass of blue diamond chocolate almond milk.

Does not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jul 11, 2012

Decided to try this Multi as I have quite a bit of experience in the Health Food business and I liked the formula for this product. When it arrived I took it looking forward to good results but unfortunately that was not the case. I had a strong reaction to some ingredient and had to stop taking it. A week later I tried again and the same reaction occurred. Because it appears that trying to get a return or exchange would be a hassle if not impossible I simply gave it to a friend who seems to do ok with it. My advice would be get a bottle from a local outlet that accepts returns to test it before buying it on more reasonable terms here. It does look like a very good formula.

problems

Posted by Reviewer2812089 on Mar 06, 2010

contains iodine which gave me a rash, can't use it anymore. but my boyfriend has no problems with it.

Love These

Posted by Reviewer1635318 on Mar 26, 2010

One a day and reasonably priced.

great multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1021842 on Apr 24, 2010

Hard to find a great vegan multi and this fits the bill. Smaller, no residual aftertaste and easy to take. Great spectrum of vitamins and minerals as well.