what a difference

Posted by Reviewer2118623 on Jun 23, 2010

WHat a difference a little pill can make. I take all kinds of vitamens and minersla and herbs. Dr. Oz told viewers we should all be taking a multiple.I tried this one because of what it had in it and that it was Vegan even though I am not. I could not beleive how much better I felt after 2 days. I had more energy and was more alert. I was not getting some minerals and taking too much of some vitamins. I cut out 1 of my pills that was 10 times the recommended dose and feel so much better. now.

Makes my pee bright yellow

Posted by j44lee on Jun 14, 2013

TMI? Possibly, but that's the truth. Usually when a vitamin makes your urine bright or dark yellow, the vitamins and nutrients are not getting absorbed in your system. In any case, I don't have any other adverse side effects. The ingredients are good and the price is right. I would recommend it to others, but I think I have to stick with Garden of Life, even though it costs an arm and a leg.

All good!

Posted by Reviewer3247779 on Nov 06, 2011

Just about all your daily vitamin and minerals in one tablet! Animal Cruelty free, not tested on animals, no animal ingredients! Doesn't get any better than this! Excellent product! Help save our animals from the torture of experiments!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1619032 on Jun 20, 2012

Good product, awesome green colour!

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer2042567 on Apr 25, 2012

Fantastic price for a really good multivitamin. As a couple who don't always have the time or money to eat as well as we'd like, an affordable vegan multi is essential. Both my husband and myself are prone to depression and find our mental health is much improved when taking a good multivitamin. Also we experience no nausea with this vitamin like we have with others.

Great for training

Posted by Reviewer2253175 on Sep 28, 2011

Great product! I'm a Vegan and I do powerlifting and grappling and take 2 when I do both training on the same day (1 in the morning and 1 at night) Will definitely order again. Ordered products with DHL Int. on Saturday night and got it on Tuesday! but at pickup DHL charged me an extra $10-15 in fees and credit card charged me an extra $5.23 for 1 bottle of this an 2 Deva Glucosamine bottles. Keep that in mind. Greg Ottawa, Canada

Bargain Vegan Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer2427696 on Oct 28, 2008

They're on the large side, but you only have to take one a day, which is great. I get them down with a nice glass of blue diamond chocolate almond milk.

Great

Posted by TALASYA on Jun 08, 2015

GREAT vegan multivitamin..just wish it didn't have such an AWFUL taste(if you burp after taking it)

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1671751 on Dec 11, 2009

I am a vegetarian and I wanted to find a multi vitamin that I could take only once a day and that had everything I needed. After doing some research I found the Deva was a good choice and the price was right. I've been taking this vitamin for a couple weeks now and I am very happy with my choice.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3142114 on Feb 16, 2010

I love these vitamins. Work great on my mood and energy level.