Deva, Omega-3 DHA, Vegan, 90 Vegan Softgels

Reviews 3-star

Changed capsule deserves a lower score.

Posted by Umbridge on Jun 20, 2013

I use this supplement on days that I don't get any omega-3s (which I usually get through chia seeds and sometimes flax). I love that this vegan DHA supplement exists, and I am sure it is a godsend for those that have trouble converting EPA to DHA. It never seems to upset my stomach and there's no strange aftertaste or smell. A winner all around. I am editing this on 20 June, 2013 to add that they've changed the capsules, and they now 1) puncture easily, and 2) leave a fishy taste behind. I used to carry the old ones in my pocket from time to time, and they never broke. With this new capsule, several have and it even completely ruined a jacket (despite this being a vegan supplement, the taste and smell is very, very fishy..it is algae, after all!). I don't know why they've changed the capsule, but I don't think I will be buying this brand anymore.

Horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer1531760 on Aug 06, 2014

It tastes really nasty, the first times I took them I had I had to hold my nose to bear it. However, do their job perfectly and are vegan.