good product

Posted by 4830786700277022287 on Oct 10, 2013

This stuff seems to be making a difference and helping me cope with arthritis in my lower back and neck. it's also giving me good skin.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1619032 on Jan 23, 2012

The only issue with this product is that it sometimes has a funny refluxy taste after you've had it, which isn't particularly nice! Also, you need to take at least 2 per day to get anywhere near the recommended daily dosage of omega 3. But good product, and I have bought more.

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

I prefer liquid stuff for the every day use, but for travel these are idea. Small, no bad taste, and easy to take. Would prefer if they also had EPA, but all in all, a really good product.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 26, 2010

Good way to get DHA for vegans, although I would like it better if it also contained EPA.

So nice!

Posted by Reviewer3214274 on Sep 26, 2010

Even if you bite into these capsules you'll find the innards are all gooey and perfumey. Quite lovely really.

good find

Posted by Reviewer1302515 on May 29, 2011

pleased to have found vegan DHA. The postage was a little longer than i thought to Australia. Waiting to see if it improves my health!

Excellent

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on May 11, 2016

I get bruising from the formulas containing EPA but not this one. Good stuff. Don't take it regularly but it does seem to improve my mood a little when I remember. Better than the dropper version which tastes disgusting.

Still test it

Posted by 5415095033515781213 on Jul 04, 2016

Not feel the benefit yet until 2nd week. But I expect to see the positive effect after 4 weeks.