Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2271912 on Feb 28, 2012

An excellent supplement. It's tasteless and the capsule size and coating/texture is perfect for ease of swallowing. The recommended amount of one capsule daily (printed on the product packaging) provides considerably less omega-3 DHA than recommended in my country. 2-3 capsules daily is necessary for my vegan eating plan to meet the recommended daily DHA intake. Of course there are a few variables here that will result in a different amount of capsules required daily by others but one per day does not seem adequate for a Vegan diet. This supplement would also be excellent for those (who are not vegan) taking Omega-3 supplements derived from fish who do not like the fishy taste. As a mentioned, this is an excellent product to supplement a diet that is low or deficient in Omega-3 DHA and EPA.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3008767 on Mar 03, 2010

I like the softgels better than the capsules, they don't have that "fishy" (algae!) smell. Two thumbs up!

Vegan Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1635318 on Mar 26, 2010

I like these one a day with some flax oil as well.

Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer2314698 on Apr 20, 2010

Very good product. Good price

High Quality Vegan DHA

Posted by Reviewer2794672 on Jun 14, 2010

My doctor told me I needed to start taking a DHA supplement since I was Vegan. I had a hard time finding a good Vegan supplement that didn't cost an arm and a leg. I'm so glad I found this one! Now I know my good cholesterol will be higher, yeah!

fabulous product!

Posted by Reviewer2462687 on Sep 03, 2010

i have fibromyalgia and have experienced "fibro-fog". within 2 days of taking this supplement, i felt mental clarity and have had much improved short-term memory. this is an excellent product.

Great vegan choice

Posted by Reviewer1775048 on Jan 18, 2011

It's great to be able to get DHA in vegan gels.

Brain nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Mar 11, 2011

I take if for memory. The recommended dose for that is 900mg. I'm not sure why they say to only take one 200mg per day. It's hard to find Vegetarian DHA. I don't like to take fish oil, so I'm glad this is around. Take with gingko and ginseng for memory (and, of course, caffeine for alertness). It work well with no side effects.

Deva Vegan DHA- 90 Vegan Softgels.

Posted by Reviewer2857901 on Apr 26, 2011

Good price and good shipment to Australia.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1973028 on May 10, 2011

I give 5 points on this. I was not sure if I want this at first because this was a substitution of the other vegetarian omega3 which has lots of good reviews. That was out of stock and I needed omega right away since the one I've been taking from my friend's recommendation was running out. I would say, this is perfect. The ones I've been taking, which I got as a present from my friend, gave me some kind of seaweed taste when bulping but this has no smell at all. I don't really know what omega3 exactly does to my body but I got a lot energetic since I took omega3. I was sick all the time from stress and fatigue but I got a lot more energetic with omega3's help. I am planning to keep ordering this from all the way back in Korea. Thanks Iherb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »