omega3

Posted by 4627524131479120392 on Jun 16, 2015

great

Very Good

Posted by 4765686311553339396 on Jan 21, 2015

I am having it regularly and feeling the difference in my energy. Lighter on tummy.

great! without any smell!!!

Posted by 5192485844840822942 on Jun 10, 2014

great softgels without any fishy smell

Good

Posted by Reviewer2548740 on Nov 19, 2012

On my 2nd bottle. Happy with it.

Assistant

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 14, 2012

Although relatively expensive

good!

Posted by Reviewer2559072 on Jul 14, 2012

good!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2271912 on Feb 28, 2012

An excellent supplement. It's tasteless and the capsule size and coating/texture is perfect for ease of swallowing. The recommended amount of one capsule daily (printed on the product packaging) provides considerably less omega-3 DHA than recommended in my country. 2-3 capsules daily is necessary for my vegan eating plan to meet the recommended daily DHA intake. Of course there are a few variables here that will result in a different amount of capsules required daily by others but one per day does not seem adequate for a Vegan diet. This supplement would also be excellent for those (who are not vegan) taking Omega-3 supplements derived from fish who do not like the fishy taste. As a mentioned, this is an excellent product to supplement a diet that is low or deficient in Omega-3 DHA and EPA.

Ocean friendly alternative

Posted by Reviewer2077503 on Dec 26, 2011

DHA is a great supplement, and now we can finally get it in a form that does not contribute to overfishing! Also without the contamination risks that come from fish based supplements. Have not yet had a problem with bad odors, as I have with fish based supplements.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1826562 on Nov 29, 2011

when my bottle arrived, there was a broken softgel inside. iherb generously sent me a new bottle within a couple of days. no fishy smell or aftertaste.. actually tastes like lemon! it's too soon to notice any real results, but I am liking this product so far.

This stuff's just awesome,

Posted by Reviewer2059212 on Oct 19, 2011

I love this company's vegan stuff, now I'm on my 2nd bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »