Prefer vegan

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Jul 10, 2011

This is a good alternative to fish oil. It is tolerated well.

c/p is good

Posted by Reviewer2602493 on Jun 06, 2011

c/p is good

Great vegan product

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Jun 03, 2011

I'm a vegan and there are limited DHA oil products derived from algae and this one is a good deal.

good find

Posted by Reviewer1302515 on May 29, 2011

pleased to have found vegan DHA. The postage was a little longer than i thought to Australia. Waiting to see if it improves my health!

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1973028 on May 10, 2011

I give 5 points on this. I was not sure if I want this at first because this was a substitution of the other vegetarian omega3 which has lots of good reviews. That was out of stock and I needed omega right away since the one I've been taking from my friend's recommendation was running out. I would say, this is perfect. The ones I've been taking, which I got as a present from my friend, gave me some kind of seaweed taste when bulping but this has no smell at all. I don't really know what omega3 exactly does to my body but I got a lot energetic since I took omega3. I was sick all the time from stress and fatigue but I got a lot more energetic with omega3's help. I am planning to keep ordering this from all the way back in Korea. Thanks Iherb.

Deva Vegan DHA- 90 Vegan Softgels.

Posted by Reviewer2857901 on Apr 26, 2011

Good price and good shipment to Australia.

Brain nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Mar 11, 2011

I take if for memory. The recommended dose for that is 900mg. I'm not sure why they say to only take one 200mg per day. It's hard to find Vegetarian DHA. I don't like to take fish oil, so I'm glad this is around. Take with gingko and ginseng for memory (and, of course, caffeine for alertness). It work well with no side effects.

Great vegan choice

Posted by Reviewer1775048 on Jan 18, 2011

It's great to be able to get DHA in vegan gels.

So nice!

Posted by Reviewer3214274 on Sep 26, 2010

Even if you bite into these capsules you'll find the innards are all gooey and perfumey. Quite lovely really.

fabulous product!

Posted by Reviewer2462687 on Sep 03, 2010

i have fibromyalgia and have experienced "fibro-fog". within 2 days of taking this supplement, i felt mental clarity and have had much improved short-term memory. this is an excellent product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »