Brain nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Mar 11, 2011

I take if for memory. The recommended dose for that is 900mg. I'm not sure why they say to only take one 200mg per day. It's hard to find Vegetarian DHA. I don't like to take fish oil, so I'm glad this is around. Take with gingko and ginseng for memory (and, of course, caffeine for alertness). It work well with no side effects.

Deva Vegan DHA- 90 Vegan Softgels.

Posted by Reviewer2857901 on Apr 26, 2011

Good price and good shipment to Australia.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer1973028 on May 10, 2011

I give 5 points on this. I was not sure if I want this at first because this was a substitution of the other vegetarian omega3 which has lots of good reviews. That was out of stock and I needed omega right away since the one I've been taking from my friend's recommendation was running out. I would say, this is perfect. The ones I've been taking, which I got as a present from my friend, gave me some kind of seaweed taste when bulping but this has no smell at all. I don't really know what omega3 exactly does to my body but I got a lot energetic since I took omega3. I was sick all the time from stress and fatigue but I got a lot more energetic with omega3's help. I am planning to keep ordering this from all the way back in Korea. Thanks Iherb.

Great vegan product

Posted by Reviewer2641231 on Jun 03, 2011

I'm a vegan and there are limited DHA oil products derived from algae and this one is a good deal.

c/p is good

Posted by Reviewer2602493 on Jun 06, 2011

c/p is good

Prefer vegan

Posted by Reviewer1026535 on Jul 10, 2011

This is a good alternative to fish oil. It is tolerated well.

Vegan DHA

Posted by Reviewer1052491 on Jul 17, 2011

I am so glad to have a vegan form of DHA available in a softgel! This has no "fishy" smell, and I don't get "fish" burps from taking it either (and I store it at room temperature). After trying this, I'm ready to check out what else Deva has to offer. Thank you Iherb for carrying Deva products at an affordable price!

Happy to find vegan DHA

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Jul 26, 2011

I am not sure whether it works on me, but I was very happy to find vegan DHA, and am even more happy that it is produced by DEVA.

DHA Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2540077 on Aug 03, 2011

I just starting taking this and I take 4 a day. They are a great vegan omega 3 product!

Great DHA vegan source