Deva Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3282884 on Aug 31, 2011

Great way to get DHA for vegans.

This stuff's just awesome,

Posted by Reviewer2059212 on Oct 19, 2011

I love this company's vegan stuff, now I'm on my 2nd bottle.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1826562 on Nov 29, 2011

when my bottle arrived, there was a broken softgel inside. iherb generously sent me a new bottle within a couple of days. no fishy smell or aftertaste.. actually tastes like lemon! it's too soon to notice any real results, but I am liking this product so far.

Ocean friendly alternative

Posted by Reviewer2077503 on Dec 26, 2011

DHA is a great supplement, and now we can finally get it in a form that does not contribute to overfishing! Also without the contamination risks that come from fish based supplements. Have not yet had a problem with bad odors, as I have with fish based supplements.

good find

Posted by Reviewer1302515 on May 29, 2011

pleased to have found vegan DHA. The postage was a little longer than i thought to Australia. Waiting to see if it improves my health!

So nice!

Posted by Reviewer3214274 on Sep 26, 2010

Even if you bite into these capsules you'll find the innards are all gooey and perfumey. Quite lovely really.

Still test it

Posted by 5415095033515781213 on Jul 04, 2016

Not feel the benefit yet until 2nd week. But I expect to see the positive effect after 4 weeks.

Excellent

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on May 11, 2016

I get bruising from the formulas containing EPA but not this one. Good stuff. Don't take it regularly but it does seem to improve my mood a little when I remember. Better than the dropper version which tastes disgusting.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Jan 26, 2010

Good way to get DHA for vegans, although I would like it better if it also contained EPA.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »