Very happy wit my Vegan Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by 5672507072129576250 on May 20, 2015

Great product . I work in a Vitamin store but we only carry gelatin caps , YUCK ! I don’t eat cow’s or pigs so why would I want to ingest gelatin made from cow and pig hide and hooves . Its probably the cleanest Primrose oil out there. And iHerb is a great company to get your products from , shipping is extremely fast the products come packaged well .

No more monster pms

Posted by 4940624530439448322 on Oct 09, 2013

My pms is so much better on these. Not at all as intense as the use to be.

Great product

Posted by 4887837241482593475 on Mar 08, 2013

I take Deva evening Primrose oil everyday and it helps. Can´t live without it.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2680092 on Mar 14, 2013

This was recommended by a nutritionist to help dissolve uterine fibroids, and I think it's working! I've tried several other products in the past but with no results, but I'll keep using this, thanks!

Great for acne sufferers

Posted by 4924136334237632860 on Sep 28, 2015

If you have adult acne like me, and you don't get enough omega oils you might find that this product will really help you out. As I am vegan too I found that I wasn't consuming enough omega oils in the first place. who'd think a vegan diet would be low in fat? Sarcasm btw. Either way, this product has really been helping me out. It hasn't cured my acne, but it has really helped. Primrose is also very good for women with PMS so it helps a lot with that too.

Good

Posted by 4902650793709937527 on Dec 13, 2014

I like it beacuse it's vegen products.

Imprescindible

Posted by 4758248757680373787 on Apr 10, 2014

Llevo dos botes y mis cólicos menstruales han desaparecido casi por completo. Ahora sólo tengo dolor durante el primer día y mi SPM es mucho más llevadero. Mejoraría el formato del bote con el doble de cápsulas para que quizá saliera algo más económico . Puede que el tamaño de éstas sea un inconveniente para aquellas personas a las que les cuesta tragar cápsulas algo grandes, pero todo es acostumbrarse.

Fantastic

Posted by 4957868845259151489 on Mar 01, 2014

I love love love Deva products. So potent and no animal products. The primrose oil is true to this reputation. It's easy to swallow and doesn't cause me to burp up.

I just love it

Posted by Reviewer2020920 on Jun 18, 2013

I recommande it very much.

easy to eat

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

cheaper than what we have selling outside and in vegan caps!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »