Deva, CLA, Vegan, 90 Vegan Caps

Doesn't make me sick like the non-vegan CLA

Posted by Umbridge From Australia on May 18, 2010

Before I went vegan, I tried the conventional CLA, and it made me really naseous. This didn't at all. I haven't been taking it for long enough to give a full report of the effects, but I can say that this is an excellent product and I am so excited that it's finally available in a vegan form!

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Posted by lisofby From Australia on Dec 28, 2012

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Excellent

Posted by 5453716490546366030 on Dec 02, 2013

I pair this with either caffeine, green tea, or Yohimbe for a 4-6 week cycle, and I see results for an extra boost for my body.

CLA being vegan is great!

Posted by Reviewer1892058 From New Zealand on Sep 30, 2011

I have only just started on these, so it is too early to see results. However they are a great price and being vegan is awesome.

Does help with fat loss

Posted by DawnMellowship From Great Britain on May 17, 2012

In my experience taking CLA made me leaner and got rid of some fat from areas that I was finding it hard to shift such as the stomach area. Once you stop taking it though it does come back and I am not sure how great it is to take CLA in the long term. I know in one study the rats developed fat around their liver despite losing fat from the abdomen so I don't know how safe it is, but in the short term I think it's a great way of getting leaner.