vegan vitamins, yeah

Posted by 5442462845919728535 on Jan 23, 2016

Happy to have vegan vitamins.

ok

Posted by 4652620445206889470 on Mar 11, 2015

nice one!

Excellent Product & Price

Posted by 5250317773964594852 on Jan 16, 2015

This may not have the latest type of vegan D3, but it's a good product at low cost. One pill a day has 200% of your requirements, which is still higher than necessary, but a lot better than some other products which provide multiples of that (although which may be required for some conditions). I take one every couple of days or so.

A great purchase

Posted by 5330381559585822032 on Nov 20, 2014

I bought this product because I cannot consume vitamin D3. A great purchase - suits my purpuse exactly, cheap and arrived very quickly. Thank you!

Great Vegan Vitamin D Supp!

Posted by 5738280034570042425 on May 03, 2014

purchased because it's vegan and had the right amount of vitamin D i was looking for in an everyday pill. small, round uncoated pill that goes down easily. wish this was D3 instead of D2 though. great product overall.

Poor packaging continues

Posted by Reviewer1617052 on Nov 21, 2013

This item I have only recently commenced ordering along with my regular Vitamins I consistently order with iherb from Australia for approximately 8 years now and whilst the product is good - the packaging is poor - The Vitamins arrive after probably 2 weeks in transit and the Vitamin containers have been smashing up against one another inside the box as there is rarely sufficiently packing material to hold them in place/position securely ...not even newspaper! I have emailed iherb and raised the issue ...I was ignored! It does make one wonder just how important is the customer ?- even one who spends $100's each year! It is largely because of their packaging that I find I cannot recommend them to others in Australia as a company to others to rely on!.

Deva, Vitamin D, Vegan, 800 IU, 90 Tablets

Posted by 4758027131528998590 on Nov 11, 2013

Brilliant...love them

good vegan vitamin D

Posted by 5695225825382364466 on Oct 12, 2013

good vegan vitamin D

itworksondogs

Posted by Reviewer2840044 on Jul 30, 2012

my maltese dog maggie has inoperable bladder cancer and a friend told me this is a good cancer fighter and she is doing very well.

Vegan Vitamin D !

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I haven't been able to find Vegan vitamin D2 locally, so I'm glad iHerb stocks it, and at a great price. Paired with the Deva vegan multivitamin, I feel like I've got my bases covered.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »