Good

Posted by 5469783936872954201 on Apr 29, 2016

Transparent and too moisture, smell good

A nice replacement for the RX cleanser

Posted by KaliMama on Feb 14, 2016

I loved my Devita RX (their professional line) cleanser so much, it was my HG facial cleanser. When I saw that this had similar ingredients I had to try it. And yay, it is great! It is very mild, and best of all, it easily cleans away makeup. No problem with eye makeup either (no stinging), which is what I was looking for, a cleanser that does everything

Does its job, hate the scent

Posted by Reviewer2642502 on Feb 04, 2016

I like this cleanser, really. It's a gel cleanser that does exactly what it should. Leaves my skin well-cleansed without feeling dry. However, the rose scent is just so strong I sometimes have to hold my breath a little when I use it. It certainly doesn't help that rose isn't exactly my favourite scent, but seriously, I find it overpowering. For that reason alone, I may not repurchase this again.

awesome item

Posted by 5063977752495560513 on Jan 13, 2016

Tried it and immediately my blemished were gone! Amazing

Ms.

Posted by 5287178679190435095 on Nov 21, 2015

Really makes my face feel clean. Thank you Nancy

BEST CLEANSER EVER

Posted by MyDewHerb on Apr 08, 2014

Best facial wash I eve tried - will remove ANYTHING, including eye make up. Might leave the skin feeling a little tight - so make sure you get a good moisturizer, I use the Devita one as well :)

best cleanser ever

Posted by 4724682326971448539 on Mar 10, 2014

perfect for dry skin.

Beautiful product

Posted by Reviewer3253753 on May 12, 2013

Another winner from Devita! Lovely gentle cleanser which makes my skin feel beautiful without stripping it.

cleanser

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

Ok, but makes my skin dry.

Like it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 18, 2012

I have this cleanser in my Devita Travel kit. It smells great, gives pleasant foam while using, removes all make up both from face and eyes, is easy to rinse. I use it in the evening to remove make up and in the morning just to feel fresh on my face. My skin is normal, this cleanser fits me very well. // Это средство входит с состав моего набора для путешествий от Девита. Пахнет хорошо, приятная пенка при использовании, удаляет макияж и с глаз, и с лица. Использую его и утром, и вечером. Кожа нормальная, средство отлично подходит.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »