10% Off Orders Over $40!

Devita, Aloe Vera Moisture Cleanser, 5 oz (150 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Like it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 18, 2012

I have this cleanser in my Devita Travel kit. It smells great, gives pleasant foam while using, removes all make up both from face and eyes, is easy to rinse. I use it in the evening to remove make up and in the morning just to feel fresh on my face. My skin is normal, this cleanser fits me very well. // Это средство входит с состав моего набора для путешествий от Девита. Пахнет хорошо, приятная пенка при использовании, удаляет макияж и с глаз, и с лица. Использую его и утром, и вечером. Кожа нормальная, средство отлично подходит.

works great, smells great

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Apr 26, 2010

I'm very happy with how effective and yummy smelling this product is - the rose isn't overpowering and this does a great job of cleansing without drying out my skin

My fav cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1828870 on Feb 11, 2011

Greatest cleanser I have ever used. The pump top keeps popping of though they need to improve the pumps on the packaging love that it's in glass though can't stand all that plastic packaging out there.

so far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1305835 on Aug 01, 2012

I'd tried a sample of this in the winter and felt like it was too drying. Using it every day was a bit too harsh for my skin. I decided to try it again for the summer time and it is great! My skin looks better than ever.

cleanser

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

Ok, but makes my skin dry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »