Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Devita, Moroccan Rose Facial Toner, 5 oz (150 ml)

Good toning, but...

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

It's good moisturizing tonic, but a smell of rose is a little too strong. I have a little bottle of it in my Devita Travel kit, both with Cucumber tonic, and they both are a bit too smelly for me. // Тоники от Девиты слишком уж ароматные. У меня такой в наборе для путешествий, вместе с огуречным, и ароматы обоих валят с ног.

facial toner

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

Smells good but leaves face dry

Works as a deodorant too

Posted by Reviewer3065838 on Dec 28, 2013

I absolutely love this. I put 3 squirts on my hand and rub together and then under my arms and it works better than any other natural deodorant I have tried. I use it on my neck and face as well. The smell is heavenly.

Love it! It's a gentle mini exfoliation exfoliation in a bottle!

Posted by ecohome on Oct 20, 2014

I tried this first in the sample kit and then ordered a full size. I absolutely love this toner, it does everything a toner should do and then some more. The rose extracts/oils have a strong aroma but as Rose is one of my favourite florals of all time I love the smell and enjoy breathing in the beautiful scent every time I use this. No matter how clean you think your face is (even after using an exfoliant), this toner still manages to remove extra dirt/grime and dead skin cells. Because it contains the use of some natural fruit acids you will be surprised and how much the toner can remove when using a cotton swab to apply it. Afterwards my skin feels so smooth and hydrated. Of course, you still need to apply a moisturiser otherwise you skin may feel a little dry as the toner is water based and needs an oil based product to seal in hydration. I have had a noticeable improvement in my adult acne since using the devita range. While I can not give full credit to devita as I am also taking supplements, probiotics and modified my diet, the changes did not start happening until I did start this skin care line (the diet, probiotics etc I had begun a month earlier but skin had not changed). The ingredients are all excellent and they have avoided the use of any toxic preservatives. I know many people skip using a toner (at times I have) but this is one toner that is going to be a very key part in my skin care regimen. I think this could almost replace the job of using an exfoliant, and yet it is so gentle.

Moroccan Rose Facial Toner