10% Off Orders Over $40!

Devita, Natural Skin Care System, Deluxe Travel Kit, 9 Piece Kit

Reviews 4-star

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on Apr 01, 2011

This was a smart purchase. I've been looking at the Devita line for a while but hate to commit to full sized products. This is a great selection and in really good sizes to find out whether or not this skincare regime is for you. The jury is still out on whether I'll repurchase all of the products, but is looking promising for a few. Cleanser: Gel cleanser that has soapwort in it for foaming action. I usually prefer cream cleansers but am quite impressed with this cleanser. It seems gentle and doesn't strip my skin. It does however have a scent that I'm not fond of...aloe/perfume. It doesn't last on your skin so really isn't a bid deal. Toner: ICK! I'm sure it's probably fine but the rose smell is so strong that it triggers a migraine. The spray bottle is a nice size so I'll put some of my regular toner in it and use it for travel purposes. Vitamin C Serum - WOW! You can tell this is removing dead skin cells. It seems to have aggravated my cystic acne, but I'm hoping it's only temporary, because the rest of my face feels amazing! Will try using 2-3 times/week instead of nightly. (No noticeable fragrance) Optimum Serum - It's really difficult to get out of the bottle to comment on. (No noticeable fragrance) Solar Protective Moisturizer - WOW!! I have NEVER been able to wear a sunscreen on my face. Usually they immediately look chalky and my skin feels tight...and then it starts to burn! This I will definitely repurchase. It doesn't have much for moisturizing ingredients so I use a Hylauronic acid rich cream underneath...but YEAH! I can now use sunscreen. (No noticeable fragrance) Night Nutritional Moisturizer - full of amazing ingredients...and I wake up with my skin ultra smooth and soft...so will definitely repurchase. (No noticeable fragrance) Eye Cream - Again...will repurchase. It works way better than any anti-aging eye cream I've used in the past including Strivectin. (No noticeable fragrance) There is easily a month's supply of product in this kit so you should have a really good idea about whether or not you'd like the full size products or not by the time you're finished.

Nice

Posted by 5666368348646427915 on Aug 20, 2013

Very nice se. I liked all the products exept from the day cream. It is too heavy for me. Already ordered full version of some included products.