Stings my eyes

Posted by Merinee on Mar 22, 2015

I have mixed feelings about this cream.. somehow, it stings my eyes (I don't apply it under my eyes though) and makes them watery. Other than that, it is moisturizing. Not too heavy, not too light, just perfect.

Amazing!!!

Posted by BarbaraWeiss on Feb 12, 2015

The greatest moisturizer I ever tried! I have oily skin, and it solved all my problems. After about a month there was a significant difference, and now, after 2 months (it still didn't finish) my skin is so smooth, soft, and problem free, it's absolutely amazing. I love it, bought another one already

Daily Moisturiser Perfection - I love it

Posted by 5129298828918353662 on Feb 04, 2015

A light, easily absorbed daily moisturiser. For me it is always important that anything I put on my skin is natural, preferably organic & not tested on animals - the DeVita range ticks all those boxes. I love the feel of this moisturiser, my skin drinks it in easily, it has a very subtle, pleasant & natural scent and it really does seem to be rejuvenating my skin.

Posted by 5072756179201740751 on Sep 01, 2014

Awesome moisturizer!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Mar 20, 2014

light texture, great feeling, not greasy = LOVE!

Best moisturizer I've ever used!

Posted by 5451364958553740465 on Mar 11, 2014

I have sensitive, acne-prone combination skin that has been blasted by harsh products for years with minor improvement, so I decided about a year ago to switch to more natural products. I use this moisturizer in the mornings, along with the Solar Protective moisturizer, and the Evening Rich moisturizer at night. Since using these, my skin has transformed. It is softer, clearer, brighter, and heals much more quickly when I do get a blemish. These products feel great when applied and quench my thirsty skin (I live in the dry southwest desert) without causing oiliness. I love DeVita's products and I will continue to use them for as long as they are available!

Повелась на аржелин

Posted by 5533142242004263471 on Jan 10, 2014

СООБЛАЗНИЛ СОСТАВ ЭТОГО КРЕМА И ВИТАМИНЫ И АЛОЕ И ПЕПТИДЫ. ОТКРЫВ КОРОБКУ ОБНАРУЖИЛА ТЮБ ПОХОЖИЙ НА КРЕМ ДЛЯ РУК. УПАКОВКА МОГЛА БЫ БЫТЬ ПО ИНТЕРЕСНЕЙ. ВСЕ ПРЕЛЕСТИ ЭТОГО ЧУДА КРЕМА ПРЕЧЕРКИВАЮТСЯ ТЕМ ЧТО ОН СКАТЫВАЕТСЯ В СОСИСКИ ПОД МАКИЯЖЕМ. ДА И ЕСЛИ НАНЕСТИ ЧУТОК БОЛЬШЕ БУДЕТ ТО ЖЕ САМОЕ. ТАК ЧТО СТОИТ ТЕПЕРЬ НА ПОЛКЕ СМОТРИТ НА МЕНЯ. ПОЛЬЗУЮСЬ ТОЛЬКО ДОМА КОГДА НЕ ПЛАНИРУЮ КРАСИТЬСЯ.

Noticable reults

Posted by 4848971719376587913 on Jan 07, 2014

When using this I notice results. Good stuff, although it wont hydrate your skin fully, I end up using two different moisturizers for full hydration but wont stop using this as it does wonders to my skin. It can also sting around eyes.

Love it

Posted by 4686304362645704424 on Dec 22, 2013

This is a great moisturizer. I have been for years using more expensive all natural products and I must say that this is as good without spending the dollars.

very good cream

Posted by 5349226134246901220 on Oct 10, 2013

giving five stars as I'm loving this daily cream. It also contains hyularionic acid which hydrates skin wonderfully

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »