July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Devita RX, AV Gentle Balance Cleanser & Make-Up Remover, 4 oz (120 ml)

Gentle

Posted by Reviewer1189064 on Apr 15, 2012

Cleans well without drying. I have a problem skin and it just what I need.

PERFECT!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 15, 2013

I have regular skin, prone to dryness and every facial wash I have tried seems to dry my face to some extent. This face wash is not only gentle, it cleans the skin extremely well and removes eye make up without drying out the delicate eye area. I am INLOVE and will definitely buy this again, regardless of the price.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2654585 on Nov 13, 2011

I was hesitant about buying this.....I'm prone to breakouts(acne roscea). This face wash was gentle, yet cleans very well without over drying the skin. My one complaint is the size for the price, I would like Devita to sell a 6-8oz for the price of the 4oz I bought of this.

The BEST facial cleanser

Posted by KaliMa on Jun 19, 2014

This cleanser is amazing. I will never use anything for as long as this exists. And it is NOT expensive as you only need one small pump and a bottle seems to last forever (many months!). I have dry, sensitive skin and this is the only thing that has worked for me so far. It removes all makeup, even mascara that is usually a struggle to get off is gone within seconds