Devita RX, AV Gentle Balance Cleanser & Make-Up Remover, 4 oz (120 ml)

Gentle

Posted by Reviewer1189064 From Israel on Apr 15, 2012

Cleans well without drying. I have a problem skin and it just what I need.

PERFECT!

Posted by MyDewHerb on Dec 15, 2013

I have regular skin, prone to dryness and every facial wash I have tried seems to dry my face to some extent. This face wash is not only gentle, it cleans the skin extremely well and removes eye make up without drying out the delicate eye area. I am INLOVE and will definitely buy this again, regardless of the price.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2654585 From Arizona on Nov 13, 2011

I was hesitant about buying this.....I'm prone to breakouts(acne roscea). This face wash was gentle, yet cleans very well without over drying the skin. My one complaint is the size for the price, I would like Devita to sell a 6-8oz for the price of the 4oz I bought of this.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2955529 From Norway on Oct 06, 2013

I'm so happy with this cleanser! It is gentle on my sensitive skin, the scent is pleasent and it removes makeup (even eye makeup and the mascara I've struggled to remove with everything else I've tried!). One pump is enough so I imagine this bottle will last me many months. Definetly a new favorite!