Devita RX, Complex KBA, 4 oz (120 g)

Add to cart to see price!
3 out of 5 based on 1 review

Still Trying

Posted by Reviewer2591726 on Jan 28, 2012

I've been using this product for just a month now and I do see that some of the dark spots left from childhood and adult acne are lightening. The smell is a little strong, but disappears shortly after applying. I have very sensitive skin, so using this all over initially caused irritation, so I only use it on my cheeks, chin and neck areas. Though it is kind of expensive, a little bit goes a long way. The labeling did not have any instructions, so I had to find another website to see how to use this. I will have to update my review, since it indicates that the product must be used for (8) weeks to see results.