Left my skin luxuriously soft for over 12 hrs!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 20, 2012

I love this cream! Finally I have a Devita winner! It is indeed completely unscented (love it!) and comes in a huge white plastic tube with a flip-top cap. The white tube makes it very easy to dispense as little or as much as needed. I would prefer a glass pump to avoid BPA toxins, that's my only complaint, but I love that the tube allows complete control. I believe the peptides listed are Matrixyl 3000. The consistency is light but not runny, more a light (white) cream than a lotion, as most body lotions are anyway. It penetrates rapidly, leaves no residue. My body skin is normal, without dryness but it provides plenty of moisture. It left my skin incredibly soft for 12 hrs! PLEASE NOTE: as per photo, my box does not have any Organic mention anywhere, unlike what is listed in the product details here. This is a wonderful cream, I hope they never change the formula and iHerb always carries it. I won't mind if the box switches from brown to white, switch to glass and get rid of the term Brulee (I'm a bit puzzled here: it means burnt! Not a very clever affirmation to have on a skin product!) but please Devita: leave this magic formula alone!

helps with my eczema

Posted by Reviewer1277647 on Mar 15, 2012

The only cream I can use with my eczema. I' using it for years under eyes, on my face, as a hand cream, all over my body. Too bad it costs much more at iherb, than at other online stores, cause i like iherb and would prefer buying from them.

Highly recommended for hands

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This lotion makes your skin feel younger and softer after just one use! It soaks in quickly and is not greasy. The quality ingredients leave you feel moisturized, and there is no scent. Devita brand is recommended by the Eco-conscious like Adria Vasil. Highly recommended. I have also used the tahitian vanilla formulation however this is scent-free and better for me. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Tube Had Split At The Crimp Seal

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Feb 24, 2013

I bought this fragrance free shea butter in a tube for a camping trip. I had placed the new tube in my purse & used it on our drive up to the mountains. After a couple times reaching into my purse to apply the cream, I realized the shea butter was leaking on the inside of my purse. The crimped seal on the end of the tube had/was separated & lotion was seeping out. I couldn't really use the cream as intended as the cream kept leaking out. I had to buy another cream at the camp store to use. The DeVita Shea Butter Brulee was really a perfect lotion/cream but I was very disappointed in the container quality issue. It would not have been as big a deal if I was using it at home as I could keep it upright in a cup or something, but what a mess away from home with the leaking tube. We were tent camping in bear country and there was no way to use this cream with the leaking issue. Next time I will inspect the tube, especially if planning to take it on the road.

Very rich and emollient

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Feb 20, 2011

Rather a cream than a lotion. Very rich and emollient. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling tough. Love this product!

Perfect Lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2934936 on Feb 11, 2012

I love the ingredients in this lotion, and the fact that there are no unnecessary ones added. It feels very pure and good for my skin. It's creamy and rich but seems to be absorbed quickly with no stickiness or oiliness. I even use it under my eyes. I love it for the entire body.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1336645 on Feb 25, 2012

This one really works! The skin feels soft and hydrated, great stuff!!

Lotion

Posted by 4828569383796290654 on Jan 02, 2013

Nice lotion

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2635366 on Dec 08, 2010

very gentle and soft, use it every time

Suitable for sensitive skin

Posted by Merinee on Mar 22, 2015

Moisturizing, makes skin soft afterwards. No smell or other parabens - very suitable for sensitive skin!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »