Quality control isn't good

Posted by Reviewer1415100 on Apr 10, 2013

I originally wrote a glowing review for this lotion, but I have now since ordered at least two of these that have not been good in terms of quality control. The vast majority of the ones I have received have been excellent, and apply very smoothly without any sort of flaking. It really makes your skin glow. But on two occasions, I have received this product and it was much thicker than usual, and when applied was really pasty (definitely no glow). I actually had to wash my face once to start over with another lotion as the flaking was so bad. I really like this lotion, I wish they could have better quality control as I don't really trust it anymore.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2367667 on Jul 08, 2013

Did Devita change the formula? This was one of the few products that I have re-purchased several times. It's now thicker and leaves white flaky stuff on my face. Quite disappointed now.

greasy

Posted by Reviewer2158201 on Feb 29, 2012

This was way too greasy for my skin unfortunately

It was a good face protectant....once!

Posted by Reviewer1470632 on Mar 11, 2014

Ok, I really used to like this moisturizer, but since they have changed the formula, I was so disappointed....don't like it anymore, it peels like crazy on my face, had the throw the tube right away....

gritty specks

Posted by DesertLiving on Jul 22, 2013

Not sure how well it protects since I wear hats, but this product leaves specs of white zinc that will not rub in on my face. Overall, it feels like a nice SPF, but having to pick off the little flecks of zinc is not great. Maybe I got a bad tube. Expensive for the amount of product.

Sunscreen with great ingredients but a tad drying on the face

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

I found Devita's Solar Protective Moisturizer to be a tad drying on my skin. It doesn't give my face a nice glow, in fact, it makes it kind of dull when I put it on. I've resorted to using it on my body now. Two stars for its clean ingredients... plus the fact I can still use it on my body without worrying about toxic ingredients getting absorbed into the skin.

Disappointing

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Jul 30, 2014

Having seen all the positive reviews for this SPF moisturizer, I was very disappointed when I used this. It leaves a very noticeable white-cast when first applied, and when I tried to rub it into the skin to make that disappear, it almost came off the skin in small chunks (I hope I'm explaining it well). I tried to use makeup over it (powder as well as liquid/cream foundation), and again, there were little white pieces coming off, as if it hadn't really absorbed into the skin (I tried waiting 10 minutes after the initial application). It is very expensive, so I was expecting more. Will not buy again.

Leaves white crumbs on the skin

Posted by 5152319420705648500 on Oct 11, 2014

Disappointing

눈시림 대박

Posted by Reviewer3111790 on Jun 14, 2012

평이 좋아서 샀는데...백탁없고 로션같이 가볍게 발리면서 수분있는건 맞는데 정말 눈시림이 너무심해서 쓰는내내 울면서 썼어요. 그래도 끝까지 다썼는걸 보면 눈시림빼곤 다 좋았거든요. 그 점만 좀 보완하면 완벽할것같은데. 눈시림 상관없으신분들에게는 최고의 제품일것같아요

not bad

Posted by 5414642303070661301 on Sep 09, 2012

It's OK, but I feel my face feels dry.