Very nice....

Posted by Reviewer2041290 on Jan 20, 2011

I havent used it as a sunscreen yet, but I do like the way it feels on my skin. I only gave it four stars because it is not moisturizing enough for my dry skin, BUT if I add a few drops of jojoba oil whne I put it on my face and it's the perfect moisturizer. Good for acne prone skin.

GREAT product - TERRIBLE packaging!

Posted by Reviewer1534440 on Mar 23, 2010

I've only been using this face cream for about 2 weeks, but already all the gold lettering has rubbed off of the jar, and the top layer of the lid has cracked and completely broken off. I like the cream itself, very nice texture, high SPF, works well with my makeup, and it hasn't made me break out or irritated my skin at all. I just WISH they would put some thought into the packaging, it looks really ghetto!

I kinda love it!

Posted by Reviewer1789345 on Nov 15, 2010

I love the smooth texture of this moisturizer. I switched from the Positively Radiant Aveeno SPF 30, whch I've been using for years. I really loved that one but I wanted something healthier and that didn't make my eyes super red ( didn't realize what was causing it ). I love the way it goes on smooth and invisible ( no white cast at all ). As far as sun protection, I don't think it protects as good as the other but I'd rather use something more natural instead of toxic chemicals. The bottle seems to finishe too fast though. I wish it was a little more affordable.

Great, natural, but a little "dry"

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on Apr 29, 2015

I like SPF cream. The only thing I dont like is that it is a little bit dry and makes little clumps when it dryes.

good, not great

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Sep 23, 2013

I like the level of protection and the fact that it's not oily and doesn't break me out. What I don't like is that it flakes a little. After I apply it I get this little white flakes on my face. I guess it's ok if you're just at the beach, but I can't really use it if I'm going to put make up on.

It used to be good!

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I liked the old formula but the second time I bought this, the formula has changed noticeably. It's now thicker and leaves a white residue.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2654585 on Apr 08, 2010

I have been using this for the past two years and I really like it. I do not go out in the sun much and I wonder if I was out a lot in the sun if it would be as effective as toxic sunscreens. However, I am still going to use it.

Close to HG!

Posted by Reviewer2978985 on Sep 19, 2010

Great product. Wish it would be a bit more moisturizing. Otherwise A+

Quite ok

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Mar 03, 2016

No complains.

好用但是有点掉粉

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

成分安全,搽上去很舒服,而且不刺激眼睛,但就是会有一些白色的粉粒搓出来。找个好的防晒还真不容易,市面上的成分不安全,或者刺激眼睛;成分安全的呢,也不保证不刺激眼睛;象这样成分安全又不刺激眼睛的,又容易掉粉粒。很艰难才会找到一个满足以上所有条件的,但却又不是容易买到的。。。。。。