Great list of ingredients. No harsh Chemicals. But......

Posted by Renzokuken on Jul 19, 2014

Very impressed that the product comes with grape seed extract and hyaluronic acid. These two ingredients are very important and are known for their effectiveness when it comes to prevention of premature aging and moisturizing abilities (respectively). The product also does not contain any alcohol - the ingredient that's harmful for the skin and speed up aging when used long-term All that benefits with a $20 price point. What more can you ask for? With that being said, the product needs major improvements when it comes to texture. The sunscreen doesn't easily disappear into your skin during application. You'll get lots of white flakes and patches if you don't spend time applying it evenly. I hope Devita can really look into this and improve on it. The beneficial ingredients far outweighs the disappointing finish. Get it if you want a sunscreen that works without any harsh ingredients.

Non-greasy, not white, light diffusing

Posted by 5533356580819516154 on Jul 16, 2014

This didn't irritate my skin and was completely non-greasy. It also didn't give that typical white mask from zinc and instead seemed to hide my redness and make my skin look airbrushed. Will definitely get again.

the best facial sunscreen!!

Posted by Reviewer2008559 on Jul 12, 2014

I have been using this sunscreen for about 6 years and it Is fantastic. Light, moisturizing, non-greasy and no white sheen or residue that comes with so many natural sunscreens.I was dismayed to read reviews about the company reformulating this product to adverse effect. However, their problems must have been temporary because my last two tubes have been fine and it is still my go-to year round sunscreen. I highly recommend with no reservations whatsoever.

Used to love this product, but it has changed radically

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jul 11, 2014

They've changed the formula. I used to buy this over and over again from iherb.(But fter realizing how grainy and streaky and strange the formula had become, I contacted Devita and I was told that they've been going through formula changes, supplier changes, etc.) They offered to send a replacement tube, but after I told them I lived in Europe, I never heard back. This happened twice. I won't buy their products again on principle now due to their poor customer service (and because white grainy bits of rubbery sunblock are not attractive on the face!)

돈버렸네요 사지마세요 a total waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2519239 on Jul 10, 2014

Peels like a gommage scrub 진짜 때밀리듯 밀려요 손기술로 어떻게 해볼 정도가 절대 아니네요 이걸 돈받고 화장품이랍시고 팔다니... 예전에 잘쓰던거라 주문했는데 포뮬라가 바뀌었다더니 정말인가봐요 저처럼 돈낭비하지 마시고 사지마세요 별한개도 아까움

Dissapointed as many others

Posted by Reviewer2031305 on Jun 14, 2014

Unfortunately, the quality of this product had been changed to a worse one and I could not use it at all. It is nothing similar to the previous one. Last time I bought two tubes because I so loved the cream and was fully satisfied with previous formula and had used it for several years until it has changed. It is so thick now with lots of white particles which are quite sharp, the cream is too white and do not adhered properly, leaving lots of white lines and dry my skin. Have tried to use it for the body skin, but particles are really sharp and I do not want damage my skin and was not sure about its quality and SPF protection. :((

Très bien !!

Posted by 5040002935173117247 on Jun 07, 2014

J'ai acheté cette protection solaire pour sa composition. Les gens avaient l'air de se plaindre qu'il laissait désormais des traces blanches mais je n'ai pas ce soucis. Je l'applique après ma crème de jour et je n'ai pas pris de coup de soleil sur le visage depuis. Mes taches (liées au soleil) restent limitées.

good

Posted by 4791273337669112562 on May 25, 2014

nice cream, feels good on the face, absorbs really quickly , so quickly that you might be tempted to put a second layer, DONT!, the second layer will leave white crumbs on your face. other than that, great cream and good sun protector

It was a good face protectant....once!

Posted by Reviewer1470632 on Mar 11, 2014

Ok, I really used to like this moisturizer, but since they have changed the formula, I was so disappointed....don't like it anymore, it peels like crazy on my face, had the throw the tube right away....

Feels natural

Posted by 5417297151278594848 on Feb 25, 2014

This sunscreen is not very ideal to put on before makeup, it ruins the end result. If you are only using it alone or out for a jog, this should not be a huge problem.