True Believer

Posted by Reviewer2591726 on Jan 28, 2012

I just can't stop ordering this product. It's lightweight, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, doesn't leave a white film on my caramel color skin and mixes well with my foundation. I would like to suggest that it be sold in a larger size and if you're looking for a thicker or heavier moisturizer, this is not the coverage for you.

Finally, non-greasy sunblock

Posted by azarova on Oct 08, 2013

On my quest for a non-greasy sunblock that wouldn't cost me a fortune (ahem, Skinceuticals) so far I'm on this one. It is marketed as a moisturizer with SPF which I like as it means I don't have to apply my daily moisturizer and then one more layer of sunblock, horrible idea for humid climate. The product doesn't leave white cast and absorbs quickly with matte finish, yet the skin is moisturized. I found it GREAT under makeup, seriously. No flakiness or dry patches, even with mineral powder. It stings if applied under eyes though, even half-inch away from the actual eye, the stinging disappears in a minute, but I'm not sure it is good for sensitive under eye area. That's not a problem for me at all anyway, I'm sold. My boyfriend also loved it, actually after the first time he used it, he stashed it to his travel bag and said he thought it was for him! Definitely recommend for oily skin/humid climate/matte finish lovers. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other product reviews on my personal page.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2877733 on Sep 06, 2010

Non Greasy, Moisturizing, good texture. When applied, it changes just like water. I used Dior snow sunscreen it has shining effect. Now I am very satisfied with Devita.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 03, 2012

I love this. It moisturizes quite well, and leaves a slightly tacky feeling that I love for applying makeup. The glycerine/tacky feel leaves the skin's sruface quite smooth, kind of like a primer would. SPF 30 is great too. Smells ok.

Best sunscreen out of dozens i've tried

Posted by Reviewer1262490 on Jul 24, 2011

NO whiteness (even on a guy who doesn't shave every day - big problem with every other physical sunscreen i've tried. Totally non-greasy, soaks right into the skin. Nuff said, try it yourself.

Great sun protection

Posted by Reviewer3274369 on Jul 29, 2010

A great product that does not cause me to break out!

I kinda love it!

Posted by Reviewer1789345 on Nov 15, 2010

I love the smooth texture of this moisturizer. I switched from the Positively Radiant Aveeno SPF 30, whch I've been using for years. I really loved that one but I wanted something healthier and that didn't make my eyes super red ( didn't realize what was causing it ). I love the way it goes on smooth and invisible ( no white cast at all ). As far as sun protection, I don't think it protects as good as the other but I'd rather use something more natural instead of toxic chemicals. The bottle seems to finishe too fast though. I wish it was a little more affordable.

It was a good face protectant....once!

Posted by Reviewer1470632 on Mar 11, 2014

Ok, I really used to like this moisturizer, but since they have changed the formula, I was so disappointed....don't like it anymore, it peels like crazy on my face, had the throw the tube right away....

greasy

Posted by Reviewer2158201 on Feb 29, 2012

This was way too greasy for my skin unfortunately

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2367667 on Jul 08, 2013

Did Devita change the formula? This was one of the few products that I have re-purchased several times. It's now thicker and leaves white flaky stuff on my face. Quite disappointed now.