Fairly gd sunscreen

Posted by 4891438141374216609 on Feb 02, 2014

The texture is light and right for sensitive but acne-proned skin. The downside is the white color and 'clay' left on skin.

buena

Posted by 5422379285228414994 on Jan 20, 2014

De textura ligera, al principio parece que la piel blanquecina, pero se absorbe en seguida y la piel permanece hidratada todo el día.

Un horror

Posted by 5320908716496290429 on Jan 19, 2014

Quería utilizar esta crema a diario ahora que es invierno, para sustituir a la de Olay que también tiene protección 30, pero ha resultado ser un horror: forma pelotitas de color blanco por toda la cara y, además, la deja seca y tirante. Va directamente a la basura, así que 15 euros desperdiciados.

Strange texture

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Jan 05, 2014

I don't know if i got a bad tube but there is some weird solid particles in the fluid... When i apply on my skin, there would be these, best explained as when you try using an eraser, the rubbery streds that are left on the paper... those all over. The product itself, excluding the above are quite nice. Light texture, light scent, feels great overall. And i love the high zinc oxide content. Maybe i'd get another tube to try.

Horrible!!!

Posted by 5049250445334919473 on Dec 28, 2013

Si je pouvais je ne mettrai pas d'etoile du tout. Laisse des traces blanches sur le visage et bouloche!!! Une catastrophe , surtout pour le prix...

Best moisturiser w/ sun protection ever

Posted by 4731451956054460747 on Dec 25, 2013

I must be on my tenth tube, still loving it. I've spent too much of my youth looking for the perfectly natural moisturiser with sun protection that doesn't leave a white cast or break me out. I'm painfully acne-prone and this is great for my skin-type (combination, with dry spots, and terribly sensitive). It's also great underneath make-up! I wear a toner, put a smidgeon (about the size of my pinky), and it absorbs phenomenally into the skin; becomes invisible and doesn't make your skin feel like there's something on it! It feels so fluid and light that one wouldn't believe it offers much sun protection, but I wore this while camping in the desert and it kept my skin sunburnt-free. The packaging is very hygienic, and travel-friendly. I've brought it on planes several times and it doesn't leak or burst out of the tip from the altitude and pressure change. A tube lasts me a long time. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a light-weight moisturiser that does its job without giving you more problems!

High Quality

Posted by 4858857738135658836 on Dec 04, 2013

I buy this for my mother regularly and she loves it.She is very sensitive to chemicals and this natural sunscreen fits the bill.If you can use products with green tea/caffeine in them you'll love this sunscreen.Feels exactly like a lotion,no greasy excess.

Used to be my 'go to' sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3045505 on Nov 11, 2013

I have been using this sunscreen for about 3 yrs and loved it. But, for the past year, it comes out of the tube in white clumps, and after a few minutes of applying it starts to peel off of when I apply foundation over it. I kept buying it thinking, it will get better but this latest batch feels more like an apricot scrub than a sunscreen. It's sad to say that I am on the market for a new product.

Best moisteriser with SPF

Posted by 5102464968808236375 on Nov 08, 2013

Nice thick texture, sinks into skin well. Will keep buying again and again!

No good anymore :(

Posted by username161 on Nov 04, 2013

Used to be amazing, silky sheer lotion that melted into my skin and left no white cast, and blended well with make-up. Then they changed the formula and it is now a sticky white mess that leaves a white cast and flakes off or balls up when you try to blend it in. I emailed Devita October last year and they said their 'micronised' zinc supplier could no longer supply them so they had to change suppliers and were trying to improve the new formula so I kept buying the stuff thinking eventually I'd get a new and improved tube - sadly I have not, time to give up. Such a shame as it was the absolute perfect sunscreen for me!