Nice

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

I have this moisturizer in my Devita travel kit. It's really nice, good protection for sunny days and doesn't block the pores. // У меня такой крем в наборе для путешествий от Девита. Отличная защита от солнца, и поры не забивает.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2676210 on Sep 16, 2010

I have combination skin more close to oily skin.. I apllied once and it was very helpful to control oily area! after that my sister wanted to use it so I left it at home. I wanna buy one soonish!

Très bien !!

Posted by 5040002935173117247 on Jun 07, 2014

J'ai acheté cette protection solaire pour sa composition. Les gens avaient l'air de se plaindre qu'il laissait désormais des traces blanches mais je n'ai pas ce soucis. Je l'applique après ma crème de jour et je n'ai pas pris de coup de soleil sur le visage depuis. Mes taches (liées au soleil) restent limitées.

Really loving this sunscreen.

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on Sep 08, 2012

They must have changed the packaging because it's how I prefer lotion to be packaged in a clear recyclable container which stands on the lid, so no waiting when the tube gets low. This lotion goes on so nice and quickly absorbs that it doesn't seam possible that this is sunscreen at all, with zinc oxide no less. The last two sunscreens I've used (Zia and Paula's Choice with titanium dioxide) left a white film around the neck on all my jackets so I was constantly laundering them. I thought zinc oxide would also do this, but not so with Devita.

Great

Posted by peakhealth on Apr 17, 2012

I like it! Not oily, no white streaks and moisturises. Great sunblock cum moisturiser.

EWG recommended!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I was searching for a sunscreen for everyday use that was good for my skin! Recommended by Adria Vasil (author of Eco-holic) and EWG's sunscreen database. The UVA rating is good and the UVB is excellent, and the health concern is rated low, or 1 out of 10. It doesn't get much better than that! You do need to use a quarter sized amount on your face to get good protection and coverage. Iherb has the best price for this product. I like that this is safe to use on my kids if we can't find their sunscreen as well. Highly recommended along with the rest of the Devita line. Next I will be trying the Devita solar body lotion.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Love this SS

Posted by Reviewer2769561 on Mar 26, 2012

I love this SS. I have been searching for a SS that I could wear underneath my makeup as well as protect me from the extreme rays of the Arizona sunshine and I have found it in Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30+. Customer service along with shipping is first class from iherb.

Repurchase many times

Posted by TessTess on Feb 16, 2016

Moisture: yes, very moisturising indeed, my face looks like a grease ball in mid day. Ease of use: yes. I don't need a moisturiser. Doesn't leave my face ghostly white. Leave no white trace. My routine: cleanse, toner, Devita Hyluronic Serum, certified organic aloe vera juice and ends with Devita sunscreen. Scent: unscented. Price: fair

Great Improvements!!! Keep up the good work!!

Posted by Renzokuken on Oct 15, 2016

[2014] Very impressed that the product comes with grape seed extract and hyaluronic acid. These two ingredients are very important and are known for their effectiveness when it comes to prevention of premature aging and moisturizing abilities (respectively). The product also does not contain any alcohol - the ingredient that's harmful for the skin and speed up aging when used long-term All that benefits with a $20 price point. What more can you ask for? With that being said, the product needs major improvements when it comes to texture. The sunscreen doesn't easily disappear into your skin during application. You'll get lots of white flakes and patches if you don't spend time applying it evenly. I hope Devita can really look into this and improve on it. The beneficial ingredients far outweighs the disappointing finish. Get it if you want a sunscreen that works without any harsh ingredients. [June 2016] Edit: After switching around other sunscreens, I realized the devita one is the best when it comes to it's finish. relative to other sunscreens this sunscreen literally fades into your face with no obvious cast. but i realized different bottles of devita has variations to that (Quality Control Issue) [October 2016] Edit (2) : Received this in October 2016, the finish of this product has greatly improved. The cream is now fluid and feels watery and light. I'm impressed. I will definitely buy another bottle of this and I highly recommend you to get one if you're looking for a no frills sunscreen with no harmful ingredients that just works. Keep up the good work Devita!!

Best

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Feb 08, 2012

The best sunscreen I have ever used.