Allergy❢

Posted by 5505717240620221765 on Apr 12, 2015

Beware if you have sensitive skin ❢

Love this kit!

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Dec 17, 2014

I have really seen a difference with the Hyaluronic & Optimal Rejuvination serums. Using them at night after washing and toning I can tell my skin is tighter without being dry in the morning. I have dry skin so this is very important. The aloe moisturizing cleanser is great and I love the rose toner. The moisturizers are also great. Will definitely buy more products from Devita!

I seem to like it, now it remains to see if it improves my skin

Posted by Aye123 on Nov 20, 2014

I gove it 3-stars rate since I didn't see any allergies or skin conditions worsening since I started using the kit. On the other hand, I cannot say my skim is now glowing with health either.

A terrific way to test out products before committing to purchase large sizes.... Excellent quality skin care!

Posted by ecohome on Oct 17, 2014

I am currently suffering adult hormone acne and find that many of the natural skin care products I have been using just were not helping the situation. I came across this trial kit and have been pleasantly surprised with the products. It seems to have lasted me for a few weeks (I don't over do it with product and find a little goes a long way). The only other product I have supplemented with is a face oil of either rosehip or argan for additional nourishment. The cleanser is effective (may be a little drying if you have really dry skin) and the scrub was very gentle (would be ideal for more sensitive or mature skin). I love both toners but ordered the rose as it contains some really great ingredients to help remove any left over dirt and dead skin cells missed by cleanser/scrub. The aroma is a lovely floral rose (which I absolutely adore the smell) but it is quite strong. Both the glycolic and hyaluronic serums made my skin smooth and seemed to have even helped reduce breakouts. I liked all three of the moisturisers. I had read concerns people were having with the day cream that contains sunscreen and it's application. The formula contains zinc as the active ingredient and it can give your skin a white milky hue but it does settle down after a few minutes. I also found that the less you manipulated the cream once applied to the face, the easier the product was to work with. Some people found that it would ball up a bit when trying to apply foundation, but again, I found that applying foundation straight away would help prevent this problem. Also with most products less is more (especially if wearing make on top of this cream). The outstanding products for me were the rose toner and both serums. I also intend to but the sunscreen moisturiser as I prefer a sunscreens itch safe ingredients like zinc (as long as it is not in the form of nano particles). I was impressed with the ingredient listing of Devita and the fact they avoid loading their products up with many questionable preservatives. This would be a great little travel kit and should easily last you a couple of weeks if you use the products modestly.

Perfect set!

Posted by FalseUnicorn on Sep 02, 2014

Great way to try a few good products. I can honestly say that I loved all the products but the ones I will order in full volume are: Rose toner and Serugel, they are wonderful!

wow

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Sep 02, 2014

pefect sizez for trial. It lasted for about 2 weeks of daily using. the serum for aging skin is a bit hard to take out of jar. personally I liked the product I tried.

OK trial kit

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 02, 2014

Serums were really hard to get out of the bottles, but proved useful for travel. OK trial kit, not amazing as the serugel

TRY ME KIT

Posted by 5331987780714578627 on Jun 01, 2014

VERY SMALL TRY PRODUCTS BUT NOT ENOGH GUID

small

Posted by 5152937929417868974 on May 08, 2014

very tiny sample bottles

devita anti aging solution kit

Posted by 4657705090589341785 on Mar 06, 2014

I am absolutely obsessed with this product after the second day i saw improvements with the wrinkles on my face! and my skin is so soft. I am amazed of how fast these products work! im already buying the full size products! its a must have!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »