July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Devita, Try-Me Kit!, Anti-Aging Solution, 9 Piece Kit

good products

Posted by Reviewer2506795 on Jul 10, 2010

I was looking for a way to try a whole skin care regimen with a single purchase. This was the only kit that I found on this site that offered that opportunity. I am very happy with the results and I intend to switch to a full Devita skin care program. I am 44 with aging, blemish prone skin. The small amount of Devita products that came with the kit has left my skin soft supple and blemish free. I am looking forward to using them regularly.

The scent is disturbing to me.

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2011

Scent is very important to me. I am surprised that I don't like their rose scented products. Way too strong for me; not light and fresh as I would expect. Their unsented facial cream gives me that waft of staleness periodically throughout the day. I do like their mask, however.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Apr 16, 2010

So far, I really love these products!!! I plan on purchasing the full-sized products at a later date.

Nice Kit

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 13, 2013

I'm really happy with this kit. It has everything one needs for ones' daily skincare regiment except an eye cream. I like all the products and plan to reorder some of them in full size.

Good travel pack

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 16, 2012

I ordered this kit for vacation. It's really convenient, keeps a little place in luggage, size of bottles is just right for 10-14 days trip. Plus - I can test these products and decide whether to order full size or not. // Заказала для поездки. Размер как раз, на две недели точно хватит, в багаже много места не занимает. Плюс - можно сообразить, заказывать ли потом полный объем, почти целая серия в пробниках.