It works!

Posted by Reviewer1690694 on Oct 10, 2008

I have become pretty reluctant to try supplements, as so many require dedication and long term use to see effects - and I usually begin to wane in my dedication about 3 weeks in. Still, I decided to try, as I have become pretty exasperated with my breakouts of recent. Surprisingly, I began to see my skin clearing in about 2 weeks. I'm on the 3rd week, and my usual period breakout is markedly decreased. Smaller pimples and clearing up quicker! Blackheads are clearing up too. And my skin just looks nicer. I'm motivated to keep using this now that I have seen effects so quickly, so lets see how long I can keep it up! Oh, the only downside - the capsules are made of gelatin, which is not vegetarian. Many manufacturers are starting to use vegetable cellulose as an alternative, so I'd actually knock down the rating to 4.5/5. No need to use animal derived ingredients!!

A must for cold sore sufferers

Posted by Reviewer2295762 on May 07, 2010

I have been using this for at least a decade. I take half the recommended dosage which prevents my cold sores entirely. When I forget to take it I'll have a breakout and then jump back on the wagon again. It's great for clearer skin too.

cleared up eczema on my face

Posted by Reviewer2003350 on Mar 11, 2010

Winter is rough on those with eczema- taking this twice daily for 3 weeks helped to heal some really dark, raised patches on my face. In less than a month, color and texture of my skin are almost back to normal. After years of suffering, this is incredible.

can't live without this!

Posted by Reviewer3188329 on Feb 20, 2012

I've suffered from psoriasis my entire adult life, I've finally found something that has helped. More than helped, actually, my scalp is healthy and outbreak free. I can wear dark clothes and not worry about looking "dirty" from all the flakes that would fall out of my hair. I'm washing my hair with regular shampoo, not medicated shampoos that never really worked anyway. I take the maximum dose everyday and don't plan on stopping anytime soon! If you are outbreak prone skin, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, or any other skin condition, try Herpanacine!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1876286 on Jun 24, 2007

I took two bottles of this herbal supplement for acne (internal ones) problems and now they do not appear anymore. Recommended this product to my nephew for his severe acne problems and his skin is so much better now! Give it a try for those with acne problem.

一吃就不长痘了

Posted by Reviewer1156613 on Mar 20, 2014

看了介绍说可以治痘痘所以买来试一下,效果好得有点吓人,吃了两三天,原本的痘痘以比以往更快的速度消下去了,并且再也没有长出新痘子。仔细看了一下成分,维生素A的含量很高,也有点担心摄入过多对身体有其他营销,所以从每天四颗现在已经下调到每天两颗,过段时间再下调到每天一颗吧。

Good for the Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Aug 14, 2011

If you suffer from acne, breakouts, dull skin, etc., this is the product for you. Gets rid of acne for the young and old from the inside out.

excellent skin results best one ive tried so far

Posted by Reviewer1059100 on Jan 09, 2010

expensive but good results

herpanacine

Posted by Reviewer2705282 on Jan 15, 2008

Can't live without this. My skin us so much better!

great for skin!

Posted by Reviewer2406741 on Mar 12, 2008

My nutritionist put me on this as I was adapting to colder winters and my skin was breaking out and was very dry. It's helped noticeably with both moisture and the severity of breakouts. I notice a big difference if I don't take it regularly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »