Not So Perfect Scent

Posted by 5729135705242007158 on Dec 11, 2015

This witch hazel cleans extremely well! My only pet peeve is the SMELL. Hard to describe but I find myself holding my breath! I may add lemon essential oil to the bottle to mask it because I really don't want to waste money by throwing it in the trash.

촉촉한느낌은있지만 냄새가 도저히

Posted by 5414216055977878371 on Aug 08, 2015

여타 물스킨여비해 싸고 촉촉하긴히지만 냄새가 반통 다쓴 시점에서도 적응이 안됨 진짜 썩은내가 남. 프로폴리스 냄새 뺨치는수준

เหม็นมาก

Posted by 5395232600637761398 on May 04, 2015

ทำความสะอาดได้ดี แต่กลิ่นแรงมาก หากเช็ดใก้ลบริเวณตาจะแสบร้อน

The scent need some getting-used to..

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on May 21, 2014

I love that it's a natural products but when I first use it, I had to hold my nose and try not to put too close to my nose area. After 1-2 weeks of usage, I am more alright (not loving it though) with the scent. I notice my pores are slightly refined and my skin is less oily. I will try other brands because I really dislike the scent.

Nothing exciting

Posted by 4641072148065795150 on Mar 23, 2014

Been using this for a month now and i'm only just half way through the bottle which is a plus. I have notice a slight difference in my pores, they are slightly smaller and less defined if that makes sense. First using this product i wanted to vomit over the smell but now i am use to it which is good because it has a vile smell. It has reduced my breakouts/redness for when i get the odd breakout. I had a few on my body (back/chest/arms) nothing serious or painful but this did help reduce them and make them go away quicker than usual. Considering the price and the amount of the product you get, it lasts a long time even when im using it 2-3 times a day. It does clean and get rid of excess oil gently, my face doesnt feel like its on fire, my skin doesn't get severely dry and it helps with breakouts. Worth the money.

Ni fu ni fa

Posted by SilviaVerdu on Jan 30, 2014

Odio el olor, tardé en acostumbrarme. Lo pedí porque tenía un brite de granos. Imagino que quien tenga la piela grasa podrá juzgarlo mejor que yo. Yo, en rpincipio, no he notado gran diferencia.

Buen tónico

Posted by minimarga on Jan 14, 2014

El olor es raro, pero totalmente aguantable, al final te acostumbras. Limpia bien la cara y los poros.

not been using it a lot

Posted by 4693038859160163755 on Sep 23, 2013

really strange alcohol smell that doesn't stay long. doesn't dry the skin and cleanses well. i don't use it often though.

Very strong alcohol smell!

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Jul 29, 2013

Life time supply, will use more soon.

overall- nice

Posted by 4711629116736536017 on Jul 22, 2013

the smell is very strong, not in a good way... does contain alcohol, but does the job. the skin feels nice after use ans the oiliness is under control. will not purches again

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »