Hard smell but it's worth it

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 26, 2016

I was afraid of the smell of this toner, but surprisingly I find it a very good toner, probably the best I ever tried.

Good value for money

Posted by 5351159699619416814 on Feb 24, 2016

It does what it's supposed to and I'm surprised it's not drying, considering the amount of alcohol in it. The smell does take some getting used to, though. The bottle is huge, too! It's a real bargain.

Smelly but doing the job :)

Posted by BalkanskoZlato on Jan 04, 2016

After a while of using it i can say i do notice change on my skin. After using it, my skin feels soft and firm. Also the blackheads are cleand and gone, and all i can say is to try this product. It's always nice to have a good toner in the house :) The only thing i didn't like was the old granny smell :P

Awful smell ever

Posted by 4711296289364060856 on Apr 12, 2015

I hate the smell of this stuff but i have to accept that it's such a nice toner well the best toner that i've ever used ! It made my skin soft ands clean ! And also reduce pore size is on my face :)

Ms

Posted by 5745796234039553738 on Nov 25, 2014

just applied for 3 times smooth but don't really likes the smell.go for it since it is so cheap

Great toner, great price, smells awful :P

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Oct 26, 2014

This toner cleans the skin very well, leaves it clear and soft. Does not dry the skin. This bottle is huge, and I thing it's a great value for the price! The only problem is the scent of it- it literally smells like feet!

love it

Posted by 5448068805335714649 on Jul 28, 2014

very good

Love it

Posted by 4999508354699908184 on Jul 10, 2014

Am really enjoying using this toner, I have really combination skin and it seems to be great for it. The only downside would be the smell isn't all that amazing but I after a couple of uses I didn't really notice it anymore.

Si pero el olor

Posted by 5288018705489365220 on Feb 01, 2014

El producto esta bien, pero el olor que tiene es muy fuerte. Deja la piel muy bien pero el olor.

Not bad, but not splendid as well

Posted by 5555356781763530426 on Jan 12, 2014

May be for someone it's great and makes skin perfect, but not for me. It doesn' make my pores invisible, but makes skin some kind of velvet. Anyway, I wouldn' t buy it anymore. Please note its low cost and large volume. It would be the answer

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »