Super convenient

Posted by shuaddict on Apr 29, 2016

The pads stay moist in tub until the end even if it takes awhile to get through the whole thing. The pads can feel rough especially on the face.

make up cleansers.

Posted by 5011817734369265768 on Dec 13, 2014

Wife loves them so much she wants me to buy her more.

Great product, texture just a little rough!

Posted by 5666325665153846880 on Jun 01, 2014

These pads are easy to use, continent & stay moist inside the packaging. My only complaint is that they are a little rough on your skin. I've had to stop using on my face, as they are too scratchy (I have sensitive skin & don't use a facial exfoliator - others may not find this an issue). I have been using on my bikini area post waxing to prevent ingrowns, and they are doing a good job. As long as you don't mind the texture, a great product.

각질제거 패드같아요

Posted by Reviewer2819453 on May 18, 2013

일반 원형 솜 사이즌데 약간 얇으면서 까슬까슬해요 그래서 각질제거는 잘되고 얇아도 찢어지거나 그렇진 않네요 솜에 적셔 쓰기 귀찮을때 한장씩 쓰면 되니까 좋아요

Not really a fan - have oily sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Mar 09, 2013

My skin is oily so I thought that these would be good, but my skin is also sensitive and these caused irritation. I think it might have been because of the alcohol content

dickinson pads

Posted by Palitana on Dec 25, 2012

This pads did not help me with my acne, it actually did not do anything to my skin!!

Cleansing pads

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jul 11, 2012

I chose these instead of the tea trea ones from desert essence this time. Mainly because I was breaking out pretty badly (went of the pill) and since summer came. I was afraid to upset my skin with harsh ingredients. So these worked just fine, soothing the skin after being in the sun and did not aggravate the breakout as far as I could tell. Im not sure how well they cleanse tho, because the DE-ones were always managed to clean off dirt and grime (you could see it on the pads) while these didnt. Think I will order the tea tree ones again for fall and just use them a couple of times a week instead.

good product!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012

very good clean skin!

nice

Posted by InmostNight on Jun 16, 2012

Good pads to refresh my combination skin in the summer. The only downside is the material is a bit harsh, not pleasant on the skin, i could not use them on sensitive areas near the eyes and mouth.

Soothes and refreshes

Posted by Reviewer2291010 on Apr 10, 2012

Great for cleansing sensitive skin. Doesn't burn.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »