It works

Posted by 4852884976967837383 on Mar 13, 2014

Works pretty good, use it for my back and there are nearly no pimples any more, but the smell is quite strange...

Stinks a bit

Posted by 4880670731121983453 on Mar 31, 2013

It has a strong smell to it, but you get used to it with time. However, you get a lot of product for your money and it does work pretty well.

Good but...

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Seems a good product. I use it to prevent bruising much like arnica. The downside is that it has 14% alcohol so would not use it on my face as stated on label. I make cosmetics myself and I know that alcohol is not good for ANY skin type. Up to 4% maximum can be okay. Anything more strips the natural oils in the skin and can be way too drying. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

Better for the body

Posted by 5530579926330405987 on Jun 19, 2016

I used this as a facial toner for a few months now, I find it great but I don't like how much alcohol it has, if I put it on my face dry and let it dry completely before putting on a moisturizer it makes my face red. I recommend adding aloe and water to it to dilute the alcohol and apply to damp skin and let it almost completely dry before adding lotion. I totally recommend this for when you get a cut or blister, great alternative to rubbing alcohol or peroxide.

great deal

Posted by 5287488854180675936 on Jun 22, 2016

it's really make my face clean.

Bueno

Posted by 5271422269869331373 on Sep 09, 2016

El olor es un tanto desagradable, pero es entendible por los ingredientes que lleva. Trata granitos. Es un tonico para usar muy puntualmente, no para uso diario.

witch hazel.

Posted by 5090317199349550483 on Apr 14, 2016

it makes my face felt clean,removed all the grime on my face but did not do much for my acne scarring.

witch hazel

Posted by 4774002537521049609 on Jun 17, 2016

first time I bought witch hazel for making bug off spray with essential oil. good deal.

Great price

Posted by 5739741122118933936 on Sep 24, 2013

This witch hazel is a fantastic price especially as we pay about $20 for it here in my country. However I bought this to use a toner and made the mistake of not purchasing an alcohol free one. It's still a great product but if you want it for a toner choose one without alcohol or it will dry your face out.

This product works great

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014

and helped me a lot clean not only skin but also anything that i want to disinfect without drying my skin. The scent is not so great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »