witch hazel.

Posted by 5090317199349550483 on Apr 14, 2016

it makes my face felt clean,removed all the grime on my face but did not do much for my acne scarring.

Good but...

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Seems a good product. I use it to prevent bruising much like arnica. The downside is that it has 14% alcohol so would not use it on my face as stated on label. I make cosmetics myself and I know that alcohol is not good for ANY skin type. Up to 4% maximum can be okay. Anything more strips the natural oils in the skin and can be way too drying. (Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

fair

Posted by MohammedAA on Dec 05, 2015

good for acne-prone skin.

Stinky but works good

Posted by 4967523288942333573 on Feb 03, 2015

I use this as an aftershave, on wounds, for general skin cleaning. It is awesome but yeah, witch hazel has quite a smell.

Cheap and it works.

Posted by alroymartins on Sep 10, 2014

The smell is pretty bad, but for the price, I'd buy it again.

Soft and Clean

Posted by Crotchetymama on Jul 22, 2014

This is a great product for cleaning faces. I have very sensitive skin, and I cannot use most cleansers. This product does not irritate or dry my skin, and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I like it.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer1573113 on Jul 05, 2014

Works as intended and you get a lot for the price

This product works great

Posted by GreenTearesting on Jun 16, 2014

and helped me a lot clean not only skin but also anything that i want to disinfect without drying my skin. The scent is not so great.

It works

Posted by 4852884976967837383 on Mar 13, 2014

Works pretty good, use it for my back and there are nearly no pimples any more, but the smell is quite strange...

Great price

Posted by 5739741122118933936 on Sep 24, 2013

This witch hazel is a fantastic price especially as we pay about $20 for it here in my country. However I bought this to use a toner and made the mistake of not purchasing an alcohol free one. It's still a great product but if you want it for a toner choose one without alcohol or it will dry your face out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »