Best Natural Toner in the World

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 26, 2016

This is such a wonderful, natural, effective and affordable product, I'm overflowing with love for it! It cleans my face of sunscreen, light makeup, oil and grime, leaves it totally refreshed, squeaky clean but not dry or taught. It scares the bejeezus out of zits and dries them up within hours of contact. It shrinks down my pores and regulates oil secretion. It even leaves a nice pinky flush on my skin. I also use it to clean my son's HS lesions and they heal faster with this than with chlorhexidine or saline. Razor cuts and insect bites also heal faster with it. On really hot, muggy days, I wipe down my neck and chest with a witch hazel saturated cotton pad and I feel human again. Just wonderful! I don't know how I ever did without it before, I now always have a bottle or two in my bathroom. The only thing I don't love about it, is its awful smell. Or should I say didn't love about it. I have since gotten used to the stink and it really doesn't bother me anymore, since the benefits far outweigh the raw, unpleasant smell. If you find this review helpful, please click on the "Yes" button and check out my other reviews by clicking on my name. Thank you and happy shopping!

LIFECHANGING PRODUCT!

Posted by GINICONA on Jan 23, 2016

My first reaction was that product smells awful, but after 1 week i got used to the smell. At the beginning i didn't notice any difference. I suffered from hormonal acne and i've heard that witch hazel is the best natural toner / astringent for acne. It is. After 5 months of use i can live without it. It helps with acne. Now i breakout only on my period days and not as bad as before. And my skin doesn't feel dry at all. Just need patience, as is natural product and needs more time to work, but is more effective than anything i've tried. And much cheaper too!!!

Great price and product

Posted by 4789008319956608601 on Dec 15, 2015

Quality witch hazel extract in an alcohol base. Great price.

Useful for all kinds of skin problems!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

This stuff is amazing! We use it on bug bites and rashes and dry skin and everything else. Great product. Good value.

Highly recommend!

Posted by carmenpear on Aug 10, 2015

love this product super very much, it can help my allergy skin to feel much better and stop the itchy. Super good price with excellent quality. I use in all my body!

Very useful

Posted by 5587475435298870510 on Aug 02, 2015

I have used this to give my makeup brushes a quick clean, and to make non-toxic hand sanitisers and repellent spray (mixed with essential oils like tea tree oil). It might take some time for you to get used to the smell, but there's just so much you can do with this pure witch hazel really. ;)

love it!

Posted by 5719681426034359974 on Jul 12, 2015

Works so great at summer I have oily/combinated skin

At $3.73, it's the best price out there that I could find.

Posted by 4712978704764079287 on May 17, 2015

Great. Used it to make my personalized essential oil bug spray.

Old enough to be grandpa.

Posted by 5249852125622554655 on May 07, 2015

One of the best products for clean hygiene !!! Cant do without it !

Very good product !