Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Discover Nutrition, Chiro, D-Chiro-Inositol, 300 mg, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Chiro- D -Inositol

Posted by Reviewer3011806 on Feb 09, 2010

This product was recommended to me for ovarian cysts by a friend that has a ND. degree. After a month of taking two capsules a day all my pain went away. I told my doctor and he did another ultrasound. The cysts did get a little smaller which was amazing. It's been 3 months I'm still taking Chiro-D-Inositol, pain free and hoping the cysts will keep shrinking.

Discover Nutrition, D-Chiro-Inositol, 300 mg. 60 Caps.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Sep 18, 2009

D-Chiro-Inositol is a wonderful product! Recently bought it- but, already it's eliminating my daughter's sweet-tooth. Many Thanks!

DCI

Posted by Reviewer1845893 on Feb 23, 2010

Got it quickly. Love the product. No prescription has helped my PCOS like this has.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1208336 on Mar 13, 2011

D chiro inositol is genuinely like a miracle for me. I've has PCOS for as long as i could remember, and have been on the bcp since I was 15. I knew that there had to be something more to PCOS than what my doctor was telling me. I've only been taking D chiro inositol for a month (1200mg/day), but I have never felt better in 10 years. I had my first menstrual cycle on my own, and on time. My acne has been held at bay, and I no longer am thirsty all the time. I found that I have to take it with food otherwise it'll give me an upset stomach. I don't think it's been long enough to judge any effects on weight loss, but I definately feel better and more energetic. It's a shame that D chiro inositol as a health supplement is patented, and that only a handful of companies are able to distribute it. It makes it really expensive, but right now I'm just glad its available. Also it's a shame that doctors don't know about it. iHerb was great shipping it. Although I was dinged with some duties and taxes at the door, at least I know what to expect now. Now they're selling a smaller dosage which I can't really understand.

Chiro D-Chiro Inositol

Posted by Reviewer1970939 on Mar 04, 2010

My daughter has PCOS. She feels like these supplement capsules(after taking them 30 days) have helped her level out emotionally and physically. Although she has been on hormones, these help as an addition.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »