Not working for me.

Posted by 4938191480302310255 on Apr 14, 2015

Unfortunately I thought this product was going to help me for an number of my PCO symptoms, but alas, after taking 2 morning and night I still haven't got my period and my acne is still as rife as ever. I do not have weight issues like other women with PCOS so like anything I'm sure this may help some, but others not so much. Just don't get your hopes up like I did.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Feb 02, 2015

Great stuff

Great service, product leaves to be desired.

Posted by 5490561331726630737 on Jan 17, 2013

I have been taken this product over 2 months now. I have been diagnosed with PCOS a few years back and was hopeful this could help me with a natural way for my body to get my period. Unfortunately, not much has changed. Aside of my emotional state being a little clearer, I would say this product has not done what I believed it could do. Others have had different results, but mine have been uneventful. I would not recommend this product.

Best Price

Posted by glow-nutrition on Nov 09, 2012

I love D-Chiro as a supplement for PCOS. This is the best price online I can find and shipping grom Iherb is always super fast!

Made my periods regular

Posted by Reviewer2557315 on Oct 17, 2012

Excellent product. I have been taking 600 mg per day for the past 2 years. My periods are regular. I am not on the pill.

Out of stock coming soon

Posted by Reviewer1706645 on Aug 04, 2012

Must be popular. Works good. Had to go looking around and found a similar product. Problem is a person has to use this consistently. I even found it cheaper.

PCOS improved

Posted by Reviewer1681163 on Apr 15, 2012

Hi there, I'm another one of these people that doesn't write reviews. I tried this for 2 months however, and it 'works' for me like nothing else has. I have had 2 cycles in 2 months that are within the correct amount of time (this is incredible), it has subtly improved my mood and my skin is much better. I am classifed 'lean' pcos, but my biggest problem has been with ovulation, regularity of my period and weight loss. I can't say I've been dropping the weight, but the change in my cycle is incredible. Am aiming for pregnancy so will keep you posted :)

Completely satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1796506 on Jan 27, 2012

Product delivered quickly, no issues whatsoever

dci discover nutrition

Posted by Reviewer1938578 on Sep 27, 2011

I got it in less than a month (I'm from Italy). I stopped taking Yasmin pill and took 600mg DCI everyday for 43 days and yesterday I got my period. It's like a miracle.

iherb is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1250706 on Aug 03, 2011

the only company that regularly has available this miracle product. The only other place costs 3 times as much! Has brought my daughter, who has PCOS, into a regular cycle which she has not had in years!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »