Chiro- D -Inositol

Posted by Reviewer3011806 on Feb 09, 2010

This product was recommended to me for ovarian cysts by a friend that has a ND. degree. After a month of taking two capsules a day all my pain went away. I told my doctor and he did another ultrasound. The cysts did get a little smaller which was amazing. It's been 3 months I'm still taking Chiro-D-Inositol, pain free and hoping the cysts will keep shrinking.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1208336 on Mar 13, 2011

D chiro inositol is genuinely like a miracle for me. I've has PCOS for as long as i could remember, and have been on the bcp since I was 15. I knew that there had to be something more to PCOS than what my doctor was telling me. I've only been taking D chiro inositol for a month (1200mg/day), but I have never felt better in 10 years. I had my first menstrual cycle on my own, and on time. My acne has been held at bay, and I no longer am thirsty all the time. I found that I have to take it with food otherwise it'll give me an upset stomach. I don't think it's been long enough to judge any effects on weight loss, but I definately feel better and more energetic. It's a shame that D chiro inositol as a health supplement is patented, and that only a handful of companies are able to distribute it. It makes it really expensive, but right now I'm just glad its available. Also it's a shame that doctors don't know about it. iHerb was great shipping it. Although I was dinged with some duties and taxes at the door, at least I know what to expect now. Now they're selling a smaller dosage which I can't really understand.

Discover Nutrition, D-Chiro-Inositol, 300 mg. 60 Caps.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Sep 18, 2009

D-Chiro-Inositol is a wonderful product! Recently bought it- but, already it's eliminating my daughter's sweet-tooth. Many Thanks!

This is outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on May 09, 2010

I have low blood sugar episodes and am not diagnosed as diabetic. I also have PCOS - have had for years. For the past 5 years, my hypoglycemic episodes have been terrible. I tried this after doing some research and I have been having normal days after 2 weeks. I can't remember when I had a normal day for so long. I understand this is a good price - I think this is spectacular and hope its effect are long-lasting. Please don't hesitate to try this.

DCI

Posted by Reviewer1845893 on Feb 23, 2010

Got it quickly. Love the product. No prescription has helped my PCOS like this has.

excited for this product

Posted by Reviewer1130476 on Dec 21, 2010

My ND was unable to get this product through her supplier so i was very excited to find it on iherb! i have only been taking it a few days but im hoping it will get me on track with my PCOS. thanks iherb!

Chiro D-Chiro Inositol

Posted by Reviewer1970939 on Mar 04, 2010

My daughter has PCOS. She feels like these supplement capsules(after taking them 30 days) have helped her level out emotionally and physically. Although she has been on hormones, these help as an addition.

effective

Posted by Reviewer2549366 on Dec 25, 2010

The product is effective in what it does.

iherb is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1250706 on Aug 03, 2011

the only company that regularly has available this miracle product. The only other place costs 3 times as much! Has brought my daughter, who has PCOS, into a regular cycle which she has not had in years!

PCOS, insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 24, 2010

I have taken D-chiro inosltol for a long time (a swedish brand) and now I have found it at Iherb. This product lowers excess testosteron in women with polycystic ovary syndrome, and improves the insulin resistance that comes with the syndrome. It improves glucose control too. Since I started taking D-chiro inositol I have less excessive hair in parts where I do not want it. If I do not take it for a while the hair strands return and my voice gets darker again. It does work, my blood tests proves it. I would never be without it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »