July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Discover Nutrition, Chiro, D-Chiro-Inositol, 300 mg, 60 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Chiro- D -Inositol

Posted by Reviewer3011806 on Feb 09, 2010

This product was recommended to me for ovarian cysts by a friend that has a ND. degree. After a month of taking two capsules a day all my pain went away. I told my doctor and he did another ultrasound. The cysts did get a little smaller which was amazing. It's been 3 months I'm still taking Chiro-D-Inositol, pain free and hoping the cysts will keep shrinking.

DCI

Posted by Reviewer1845893 on Feb 23, 2010

Got it quickly. Love the product. No prescription has helped my PCOS like this has.

Chiro D-Chiro Inositol

Posted by Reviewer1970939 on Mar 04, 2010

My daughter has PCOS. She feels like these supplement capsules(after taking them 30 days) have helped her level out emotionally and physically. Although she has been on hormones, these help as an addition.

Discover Nutrition, D-Chiro-Inositol, 300 mg. 60 Caps.

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Sep 18, 2009

D-Chiro-Inositol is a wonderful product! Recently bought it- but, already it's eliminating my daughter's sweet-tooth. Many Thanks!

This is outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2205214 on May 09, 2010

I have low blood sugar episodes and am not diagnosed as diabetic. I also have PCOS - have had for years. For the past 5 years, my hypoglycemic episodes have been terrible. I tried this after doing some research and I have been having normal days after 2 weeks. I can't remember when I had a normal day for so long. I understand this is a good price - I think this is spectacular and hope its effect are long-lasting. Please don't hesitate to try this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »