EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by 5684532133023543490 on Mar 02, 2016

Can't fault it! Highly recommend! Easy and comfortable to use. Brilliant product. Dont hesitate - buy yourself one today!!

WILL NEVER USE TAMPONS AGAIN

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

This changed my life and my level of happiness. Please be a risk taker and try this. Yes, it does leak from time to time on heavy days -- just like a tampon does. And Yes, I've had some messes but don't let some of these reviews scare you. I'm 43 years old, 3 kids and I have been using it for 5 years exclusively. It changes my life. No more night pads or tampon since converting. NEVER ONE LEAK AT NIGHT. Freedom at night. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES"

Bon produit

Posted by Reviewer1392680 on Jan 06, 2016

L'idée même d'une coupelle me semblait révolutionnaire pour moi (je suis Française), dans l'ensemble, c'est un bon dispositif mais, je souffrait de très importantes pertes lors de mes règles le jour et la nuit, dans les premières journées, je devais compléter cette protection avec des serviettes périodiques. Reste tout de même que c'est un bon produit que je recommande vivement, discret, efficace, inodore. Il faut être à l'aise avec son corps pour l'utiliser.

5 star customer service!

Posted by 4821791504522429479 on Dec 23, 2015

I ordered the size 2 Diva cup a few months ago since I'm 30 years old, although I've never had kids. When using initially, it felt a bit big inside- I could feel it when I was going about my day, though I loved that there was less cramping (my cramps worsen with tampon use, but not with the Diva cup). So I emailed the company, who were quick to respond with helpful tips for usage. Their tips helped but I could still feel the cup. Long story short, Diva cup sent me a size 1 after my issue persisted-- and I live in South Korea! They shipped it all the way over here to me. I'm actually excited for my next cycle to try the new smaller size, as I suspect this will be a perfect fit. A++ for the prompt, helpful customer service I received!!

super

Posted by 4948384626711522066 on Dec 12, 2015

It is so nice to use

Definitely Worth a Try!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

It took a couple of cycles for me to get used to it, but now I love it. I'm so glad that I've switched away from tampons. I haven't had any issues with leaking, and I barely notice it once it's in place.

I don't know how I ever lived without this

Posted by 4669111111808598293 on Jul 26, 2015

Since using the Diva cup my cramps have gotten less intense. There are tons of videos demonstrating different folds. If your cup is the correct size, turning it once you've inserted it will allow it to open and prevent any leaks. I've recommended this to my sister and friends. No more angry cramps or tampon runs to the store!

One of the best things you can add to your life.

Posted by 4670735421829090863 on May 21, 2015

I have used a menstrual cup for about 8 years now, my first one wasn´t a Diva, but my second and now my third one were a Diva and I also will buy Diva in the future. Diva is really great, NO LEAKING at all, very easy to place, stays in place all day long, no matter what you do, I ride horses, I hike, I ride my bicycle, I can go swimming or in the sauna, nobody will know I have my periode. Sometimes I forget about it myself because I place the cup before I take my shower in the morning and then I do not have to think about it until bedtime. If you use it for the first time you might think it is a little bit complicated but believe me, you will get used to it and then it is so easy and it takes just a few seconds.

Very useful and convenient

Posted by 5494506487791241749 on Mar 26, 2015

Very convenient on the go, easy to insert and take out.

Don't be afraid of strange things

Posted by 4819568733374172670 on Mar 26, 2015

The first day I checked it very often, and it took time till I succeeded to insert it in a comfortable way, but it wasn't actually necessary to take it out that often. It still could have stayed inside for 5-6 hours on days when I used to change tampons every 2,5-3 hours. It doesn't make a bigger mess than a tampon does. It's a problem to clean it in a public bathroom. I didn't have to, but I can't imagine cleaning it only with paper. If you know you will have to, be prepared! Maybe organic water based wipes can be used for that? About size:I am 30 and had a C sec and a vaginal birth, and it's ok. I know it's very individual but still. Don't buy the smaller size. Good luck! I will stick to it!