not really useful for me

Posted by 4891066845896227790 on Apr 18, 2016

I was so excited when I got this, after reading so many positive reviews. I thought everything will be so comfortable now that I have the diva cup. No leaks, no stress for 12 hours..Hmm.My menstruation is so heavy in the first 2-3 days that I would have to change the cup every hour because of leaks. Changing it so often causes too much discomfort,and it requires time.For a busy person is too much. Using it at night is also risky. after the 2-3 days the bleeding becomes so light that pantiliners would be enough. so the diva cup is useless to me.

Pretty cool

Posted by 5075587972323138926 on Apr 12, 2016

It is a bit uncomfortable weird and horrible at first and it will spill all over if not taken out correctly. It's just a matter of practice and trial and error. But boy, oh boy once you master it works perfectly, saves me a ton of money and time since you don't have to go change it every hour or two. I do recommend this product.

A new approach to your period!

Posted by 5155569160935428744 on Feb 23, 2016

Really changed my period routine! No more leakages in the night, though during the heavy flow you it is necessary to clean the cup about every two hours. Worth buying still! Замечательная альтернатива тампонам и прокладкам. Рекомендую!

Diva cup modèle 1

Posted by Reviewer1392680 on Jan 06, 2016

Acheté pour ma fille qui n'a pas d'enfants et qui a abandonné ce dispositif à cause de fuites malvenues. Dommage, pour moi le modèle 2 convenait tout à fait.

Good alternative to conventional tampons

Posted by MariaB on Jan 03, 2016

I used it for my last menstruation, once I had a problem with leaking, but it was my fault because I didn't make sure that it was positioned correctly, but in general it did not leak, it takes a bit of skill to introduce it and get it open right, but it's just about practice. Only on my first heavy day I had to empty it several times after aprox 4 hours, but after that, I could stay relaxed with it for 8-12h. :)

Pick another one!

Posted by 4673463054998087209 on Dec 22, 2015

I have two models of cups - this one and from another company. The second one is much better. This cup is letting your blood out. I wouldn't recommend this!

Amazing

Posted by 5429057757045433307 on Nov 04, 2015

I would definitely recommend this product. Main reason I bought it was to reduce my carbon footprint on earth. At 40ish dollars it was a bit of an investment but I have not looked back. Initially a little bit awkward and time consuming to use but now I put it in quite easily and quickly. I have only had one leak but that was because I had not made sure the cup was fully open. I love not worrying about leaks especially overnight, having to clean it less than changing tampons and the fact that there isn't a string to worry about when peeing.

good when u are gong to the beach

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

I use it when i am at the beach, and swims. Works good, but I had some problems to make it fit as it should

I love this!

Posted by 5271672999410750019 on Jul 31, 2015

I love my diva cup SO MUCH. It is a life saver. I love not having to buy tampons anymore! I love the ease of use. Once you get the hang of it, it's so much better and allows you to become so much more in tune with your own body :)

Awesome

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

This is a life changer, It's a bit uncomfortable when removing, but I think that when I have more experience it'll get easier.