not really useful for me

Posted by 4891066845896227790 on Apr 18, 2016

I was so excited when I got this, after reading so many positive reviews. I thought everything will be so comfortable now that I have the diva cup. No leaks, no stress for 12 hours..Hmm.My menstruation is so heavy in the first 2-3 days that I would have to change the cup every hour because of leaks. Changing it so often causes too much discomfort,and it requires time.For a busy person is too much. Using it at night is also risky. after the 2-3 days the bleeding becomes so light that pantiliners would be enough. so the diva cup is useless to me.

Pick another one!

Posted by 4673463054998087209 on Dec 22, 2015

I have two models of cups - this one and from another company. The second one is much better. This cup is letting your blood out. I wouldn't recommend this!

Pulled out my IUD.

Posted by 4927536713974835555 on Apr 12, 2015

THIS THING PULLED OUT MY COPPER IUD the suction on this thing is so strong, it can be really difficult to take out especially once it's full. It can be really painful trying to squeeze your fingers up there to get a grip and then trying to wiggle it out and sometimes you create a mess if you aren't careful you can spill blood every where... I pulled out my copper iud which i had put in place a month ago. I was so freaked out and I'm so annoyed!! I want to love this thing because it's cheaper than buying pads and tampons and it's creating less waste and it doesn't leak (if you don't let it overflow) and it's comfortable but maybe I need to look into other brands because obviously this thing and my iud aren't working together very well..

Ne marche pas sur moi :(

Posted by 5071941619079071283 on Mar 19, 2015

ça déborde toujours même si j'ai l'impression de bien la placer !! faudra que j'essaie encore et encore mais bon ,un achat pour peu d'utilités :(

Tried it don't like it

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Aug 27, 2012

Thought this is a great alternative to tampons. I didn't want to use tanpons anymore because it feels so unnatural to have a "plug" inside..this one I figured would be good because the blood can flow. Getting it in was not too difficult but getting it out was painful. Also, I didn't feel it wearing it but somewhere I got this feeling that my inside is constantly expanded (so that the blood doesn't leak) and that is not natural. I'm all for natural so I'm gonna get one of those organic cotton pads. Yea so I won't be able to go to the pool or exercise but when I think of it, when I'm on my period my body's literally bleeding, detoxing, I should stay home & relax. At least for the heavy 2-3 days.. Only pro for this was that I got to see how much blood I'm actually loosing. Interesting. I didn't have a time where I had to change my cup in public but I can imagine it's a hassle to remove it, wash it & put it back in when you are not at home.. Just my opinion..

Diva cup

Posted by Reviewer2006399 on Apr 15, 2012

Ok this cup is way too big. I tried all kinds of folds and none works, it hurts. Im 20 years old, not a virgin, but im really tight and I wish I could find a smaller model. I was able to get it in once, and it felt like hell when I got it out. I think the idea is great , but its not for me yet. I was very disappointed.

Too big if you are petite!!!

Posted by Reviewer2006141 on Sep 27, 2010

I bought this cup after numerous positive reviews. Im petite and size 1 is too big! I've tried it several times and every time its uncomfortable because i can sense it and it is quite hard to urinate.

Not for EVERY Diva

Posted by Reviewer3226088 on Jan 15, 2010

I LOVE the idea of the Diva cup, but I found it awkward to wear and difficult to insert. Great idea! But probably better for women with more penetrative experience :/

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1855230 on Dec 06, 2008

It's great that many have had success with the DivaCup, but unfortunately it just isn't for me. I followed the directions and practiced inserting it a few times. It was difficult to get the hang of the insertion process and once it was in, I could ALWAYS feel it in there. Despite trying repeatedly throughout my cycle it remained uncomfortable to wear. If that wasn't enough, removal was terrible. In the directions they tell you not to insert it too far, however my muscles always seem to pull it a little further in than I place the cup myself. So when trying to remove it I have to stick my fingers way up there and grab the stem with my nails... Usually I had to repeatedly attempt to pull the cup up since it wouldn't budge easily. And finally, when I finally would get it to the point where I almost had it out of me it would begin to HURT like CRAZY! TOn be honest, I felt like I was getting a small taste of what it feels like to give birth. Anyway, many I'm just oddly shaped or something, but this did NOT work for me. I'm currently trying out the Instead Softcups and I have high hopes for these. Way easier to insert than the DivaCup and I can't feel it at all. It's good to know that us women have options other than pad and tampons.