Diva cup modèle 1

Posted by Reviewer1392680 on Jan 06, 2016

Acheté pour ma fille qui n'a pas d'enfants et qui a abandonné ce dispositif à cause de fuites malvenues. Dommage, pour moi le modèle 2 convenait tout à fait.

good when u are gong to the beach

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

I use it when i am at the beach, and swims. Works good, but I had some problems to make it fit as it should

Awesome

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

This is a life changer, It's a bit uncomfortable when removing, but I think that when I have more experience it'll get easier.

great!

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Nov 01, 2014

I got to use this the day it arrived (talk about good timing). I'm not sure if I was supposed to clean it, but before using it, I boiled it in hot water. It took a bit of getting used to on the first day... but by day two, I was good to go. While inserting it, and taking it out can be a bit challenging, there's nothing else uncomfortable about it. Once inserted, it's not bothersome, and actually works

It takes some practice

Posted by Reviewer2836061 on Sep 08, 2014

Been using this for a year now, and I've struggled with proper insertion for the first couple of times. Be sure to wear a pad then switch to a pantyliner when you're more comfortable as leakage may occur. I still wear a pantyliner as I occasionally get a light stain. What has helped me with leakage is when you fold the cup, make sure that you hold on to the base of the cup tightly so there is as little air as possible as you insert it. Once you get the hang of it, you won't turn back to tampons.

Very large, you'll get used to it

Posted by 5245517757667539051 on Jul 05, 2014

I like how easy it is to clean and how i can leave it in all day and i wont even notice it, as long as its in correctly. i cut the nub off the bottom of mine. this is my first time using any kind of menstral cup. it takes getting used to when inserting it, the instructions help, and to pull it out, instead of scratching at the bottom of it, i try to push the cup in on itself to break the seal it makes, and then pull it out. it takes getting used to but im very small down there, and this was big but worked. hope that helps!

Conevenient

Posted by 5037415535032806748 on Apr 29, 2014

Was for my daughter and she seems to like it.

The cup does its job

Posted by 5503039914053060351 on Apr 01, 2014

I must say it works surprisingly good - though I do have to use pantyliners in combination with the cup in order to avoid getting my underwear stained. Also, it's a little too big for me, which makes it a bit uncomfortable removing it. I'd anyway prefear it a little too big than a little too small! I will definitely keep on using the cup.

The best

Posted by 5646864174020596485 on Jan 27, 2014

This was my first menstrual cup purchase, and it took a few goes to get used to, but became second nature fairly early on. I got the smaller model of the two, which fits comfortably- you can't feel a thing when its in. My only problem with it was that I actually LOST it down the TOILET when I was going no2. The next iHerb order I did, I thought I'd try the Mooncup brand, which I found to be too big (despite also ordering in the smaller size). I will be re-ordering a Diva cup this time.

So far so good =)

Posted by 5190444618147493673 on Jun 22, 2013

Have only used through one cycle but it seemed to do a good job so far. Only downside is that it takes quite a while to get a hang of putting it in and then retrieving it after (when it is very slippery). Will keep using as it means that I don't need to buy any other feminine hygiene products (except panty liners for other parts of my cycle).

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »