My newfound freedom...

Posted by Reviewer1863013 on Sep 13, 2008

After years of using pads and tampons it took me a while to be comfortable with using the diva cup, but once I got the hang of it, there was no going back! I love! the diva cup! Not just because of the money it saves or that it has less impact on the environment, but the new found freedom I now have! No more being chained to making sure I have enough pads and tampons stockpiled or making a mad dash to the supermarket, no more hoping people don't spy me making a grab for the "hidden pocket" in my bag as I dash to the loo! It's given me a new found freedom I didn't think I would ever have! Thank you Diva Cup!

Great to travel with

Posted by Reviewer1056417 on Jul 01, 2008

I have only used this for one cycle so far. I ordered this because I live in Germany and have a hard time finding the products I like to use and I was also trying to find something that is easy to travel with. I was a little apprehesive at first. However, it actually doesn't leak and it is not gross like I though it would be. I think it will be perfect for traveling and now I don't have to have space for tampons in my luggage! I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars because it is something that takes a little time to get used to.

Very Convenient And Comfortable

Posted by Reviewer1573530 on Sep 25, 2008

I purchased this for my wife because she had mentioned one of her sisters was using it. She claims it is an excellent product that is much safer and a lot more comfortable to use than annoying pads and plugs. There is also a wealth of information on the internet if you are a first time (or long time) user. Which is really helpful if you are not familiar with them or you are having issues.

review

Posted by Reviewer1033366 on Jul 16, 2008

Perfection, once you can work out the kinks.

The best

Posted by 5646864174020596485 on Jan 27, 2014

This was my first menstrual cup purchase, and it took a few goes to get used to, but became second nature fairly early on. I got the smaller model of the two, which fits comfortably- you can't feel a thing when its in. My only problem with it was that I actually LOST it down the TOILET when I was going no2. The next iHerb order I did, I thought I'd try the Mooncup brand, which I found to be too big (despite also ordering in the smaller size). I will be re-ordering a Diva cup this time.

The cup does its job

Posted by 5503039914053060351 on Apr 01, 2014

I must say it works surprisingly good - though I do have to use pantyliners in combination with the cup in order to avoid getting my underwear stained. Also, it's a little too big for me, which makes it a bit uncomfortable removing it. I'd anyway prefear it a little too big than a little too small! I will definitely keep on using the cup.

Conevenient

Posted by 5037415535032806748 on Apr 29, 2014

Was for my daughter and she seems to like it.

Very large, you'll get used to it

Posted by 5245517757667539051 on Jul 05, 2014

I like how easy it is to clean and how i can leave it in all day and i wont even notice it, as long as its in correctly. i cut the nub off the bottom of mine. this is my first time using any kind of menstral cup. it takes getting used to when inserting it, the instructions help, and to pull it out, instead of scratching at the bottom of it, i try to push the cup in on itself to break the seal it makes, and then pull it out. it takes getting used to but im very small down there, and this was big but worked. hope that helps!

It takes some practice

Posted by Reviewer2836061 on Sep 08, 2014

Been using this for a year now, and I've struggled with proper insertion for the first couple of times. Be sure to wear a pad then switch to a pantyliner when you're more comfortable as leakage may occur. I still wear a pantyliner as I occasionally get a light stain. What has helped me with leakage is when you fold the cup, make sure that you hold on to the base of the cup tightly so there is as little air as possible as you insert it. Once you get the hang of it, you won't turn back to tampons.

great!

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Nov 01, 2014

I got to use this the day it arrived (talk about good timing). I'm not sure if I was supposed to clean it, but before using it, I boiled it in hot water. It took a bit of getting used to on the first day... but by day two, I was good to go. While inserting it, and taking it out can be a bit challenging, there's nothing else uncomfortable about it. Once inserted, it's not bothersome, and actually works

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »