Horrible nightmares

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Mar 04, 2016

Gave me horrible nightmares. Switched to time release version which helps me sleep and relax. I can only take this in daytime now.

Made me suicidal

Posted by 5167703529071481388 on Jan 22, 2016

Took product for 3 days, gave me a gross tingling sensation in my upper body. Felt constipated and a sick feeling in my stomach for hours after taking it.

5htp doctors best

Posted by Reviewer1121950 on Feb 08, 2015

I bought this for my daughter 8yrs. I'm confident after time it should help with mild anxiety & child worries.

Very pleased

Posted by 5659187729066520395 on Jan 28, 2015

I have only taken a few pills but my blood pressure has dropped down from 150/90 down to 128/80 and my temper has mellowed. I am throughly impressed with this product and will definitely reorder.

no better sleep

Posted by 5311187104076895080 on Jan 17, 2015

Maybe it works for depression, I don't know. But my sleepingprolem is not solved.

para subir el estado de ánimo

Posted by 5616415674419501513 on Dec 04, 2014

antes de pedirlas andaba bastante baja de ánimo y deprimida. tomando una por el día y dos por la noche el cambio de actitud en mi fue increible. No dudaré en volver a pedirlas pero dejando descamsar un tiempo puesto que un día me excedí de la dosis y tuve problemas intestinales ese día.

5 htp

Posted by 5198330546972876220 on Sep 17, 2014

hace poquito que lo tomo pero me siento mucho mejor, mas calmada, con menos ansiedad, y creo q va funcionando.

Great for depression

Posted by Reviewer2459375 on Aug 21, 2014

Take this at night with calcium and magnesium supplement and I sleep like a baby. Definitely notice an improvement in overall well being. Highly recommend trying this if you are on anti-depressants and seeking an alternative. You won't have the side effects that you have with an anti-depressant.

watch out for side effects

Posted by Reviewer3089171 on Jan 16, 2014

Recommended for carb cravings, I took half a capsule (50 mg) an hour or so before a meal. Supposedly a low dose with the added vitamins B-6 and C are not supposed to result in gastric symptoms, but in my case, in less than an hour, I developed nausea (but didn't actually throw up), stomach cramps, sweating, followed by diarrhea about 30 min. after the first symptoms. I think I'd rather have the carb cravings than get sick like this - yuck! So, apparently, my serotonin levels were alright to begin with. So, no matter what the reason for taking this, do be careful of possible gastric upsets.

5htp

Posted by 4850910891546297932 on Dec 27, 2013

I've been taking this for few years now & it works for me!!!