Bromelain for pain reduction

Posted by 4894922825002157972 on Nov 07, 2014

I have been under regular treatment for many years for arthritis and gout-like symptoms which owe to excessive uric acid build-up. I have back treatments but within a short time muscular tension and skeletal aches build again. (I am humched over a computer working every day at a desk). I first became interested in the powerful natural enzyme Bromelain for its digestive benefits but became aware that it has blood cleansing and othe benefits also. It is important to take Bromelain on an empty stomach, away from food, for it to have a pain relieving effect (otherwise it is expended in digesting food). I feel sure that it does reduce my uric acid balance too, as I noted a general feeling of wellbeing and a reduced need to race off to a therapist for back treatment. I should also note that it is a valid treatment for reducing fluuid build-up in the lungs and nose. Asthma sufferers might like to give it a try. Fair to say that in the first couple of weeks I dosed up hard - but there are zero ill effects so that is not a concern. I will cut back to two or three caps a day now though and plan to keep it in my diet. I was mightly impressed by the speed in which my order arrived. Good work i-Herb.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2731233 on Apr 08, 2016

It's against inflammations after surgery. It helps a lot!

Good

Posted by juniper on Sep 11, 2012

No stomach upset and smells nice.

Bromelain works!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Mar 29, 2013

I ordered Bromelain 3000 GDU awhile back and I thought it helped but didn't notice a huge difference. I have not taken for a about a month and now I am starting to notice that it really did help! I am now ordering my second bottle! I use bromelain for digestion and to fight inflammation.

EFFECTIVE!

Posted by 4758863394147388522 on Sep 01, 2014

I have had severe pain in my left elbow since 2010 yet all the tests & X-Rays came negative.Then in desperation I started taking Dr.'s Best Bromelain 5 months ago & to my great relief the pain has now subsided considerably! I would recommend this to anyone suffering from bone related problems

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2045416 on Apr 25, 2010

I think that it's make my guts much more peacefully.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3030434 on Nov 04, 2010

Doctor's Best, Best 3000 GDU Bromelain, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 22, 2012

Doctor's Best, Best 3000 GDU Bromelain, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Bloating

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 09, 2016

It's a good product, but after trying a few brands I know bromelain itself makes me bloat like crazy. Didn't get any other unpleasant side effects.

Good for sinusitis

Posted by 4692276680580786482 on Jul 10, 2016

Bromelain was recommended to me for chronic sinusitus, and it's definitely helping. Ok so not a miracle cure for it, but definitely worth the $$$. It's helped with sore muscles after workouts etc, too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »