ok!

Posted by 4942147700344166226 on Dec 19, 2014

Ok, capsule effect is unsatisfactory.

Bromelain for pain reduction

Posted by 4894922825002157972 on Nov 07, 2014

I have been under regular treatment for many years for arthritis and gout-like symptoms which owe to excessive uric acid build-up. I have back treatments but within a short time muscular tension and skeletal aches build again. (I am humched over a computer working every day at a desk). I first became interested in the powerful natural enzyme Bromelain for its digestive benefits but became aware that it has blood cleansing and othe benefits also. It is important to take Bromelain on an empty stomach, away from food, for it to have a pain relieving effect (otherwise it is expended in digesting food). I feel sure that it does reduce my uric acid balance too, as I noted a general feeling of wellbeing and a reduced need to race off to a therapist for back treatment. I should also note that it is a valid treatment for reducing fluuid build-up in the lungs and nose. Asthma sufferers might like to give it a try. Fair to say that in the first couple of weeks I dosed up hard - but there are zero ill effects so that is not a concern. I will cut back to two or three caps a day now though and plan to keep it in my diet. I was mightly impressed by the speed in which my order arrived. Good work i-Herb.

EFFECTIVE!

Posted by 4758863394147388522 on Sep 01, 2014

I have had severe pain in my left elbow since 2010 yet all the tests & X-Rays came negative.Then in desperation I started taking Dr.'s Best Bromelain 5 months ago & to my great relief the pain has now subsided considerably! I would recommend this to anyone suffering from bone related problems

works good against bad breath too!

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on May 31, 2014

I got to eat pineapples otherwise get bad breath. I take these capsules if i dont have the fruit home, works great!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product

Did not experience benefits noted by others

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 28, 2013

Asthma was not improved, joints did not feel better nor did I notice any benefits re inflammation - I just felt bloated. But the benefits are backed by science. I like that the capsules don't contain anything else, but that's about it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

natural anti-inflammtory

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 27, 2013

I use this between meals with hyaluronc acid and Collagen type2

Strong enough

Posted by Reviewer1733539 on Aug 04, 2013

for the price.

Bromelain works!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Mar 29, 2013

I ordered Bromelain 3000 GDU awhile back and I thought it helped but didn't notice a huge difference. I have not taken for a about a month and now I am starting to notice that it really did help! I am now ordering my second bottle! I use bromelain for digestion and to fight inflammation.

great product

Posted by 5412590387312978189 on Jan 29, 2013

very pleased with my response to this product