Does what it says

Posted by 4850485322067736465 on May 01, 2015

Jhad never heard of Bromelain until I was doing some research on things to help with blood clots. I definitely didn't want to take any conventional quack medicine so I looked for healthy alternatives. So I combined using this and EFA omega 3s and after two weeks the blood clot in my leg started to slowly disappear so I as now I have total relief. Im very happy with this product and I have ordered more I hope it works for others the same as it has for me.

Anti-Inflammatory - definitely!

Posted by Reviewer1393699 on May 27, 2015

This bromelain has been amazing for getting my ankles back. Hahah anyone who sits at the computer for too long will know what I mean, 1 capsule in the morning is great. I found that it helps digest heavy meals too :) With or without food is OK, they recommend on an empty stomach.

Have not noticed much effect on gout

Posted by NatureHeals on Oct 18, 2012

I was trying to use Bromelain in my diet to improve my gout condition as it was suggested in the reviews however have noticed no effect. I use a Black Cherry Extract instead that works magic for my gout.

Enzymes are a cure for everything!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

This product will most likely help if you have problems with candida. I think the best thing one can do to self is to get as much all kinds of enzymes as possible! There actually are people who believe that any disease could be cured by using large amounts of enzymes many times a day. After using lots of different enzymes for various purposes for a while now I have begun to feel the same way. I won't live without enzymes ever again!!!

natural anti-inflammtory

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 27, 2013

I use this between meals with hyaluronc acid and Collagen type2

Excellent product

Posted by 5284185507512804028 on Sep 20, 2015

My dad has been taking this together with tart cherry and has remained gout free for 2 years and counting.

Bromelain

Posted by 5561646142795126113 on Dec 11, 2015

They are now researching bromelain as an anti-cancer agent. I use to work with asbestos & bromelain is the only known chemical that slows the growth of mesothelioma. Even though I have not been diagnosed with it, but why wait. I also eat it in pineapples. Thomas

It works!

Posted by teddiepooh on Dec 24, 2015

I bought this for my dad. He has severe joint pain and swelling, painful knees. He usually drinks homemade enzyme liquids to relieve the joint pain and it works, yet the painful, swelling feeling do not go away. He's tried this product for a week, one capsule a day, and he said he can walk&run like an average healthy man. I'm glad this works wonders for him. Definitely I will reorder this.

super

Posted by 4844806052765778434 on Dec 31, 2015

also for my sister, her third botle, the best.

Best Bromelain!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 28, 2012

Help for digestion of proteins and reducing inflammation!