Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Best 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer3235166 on Jul 09, 2010

Kept me tired/falling asleep for the entire 4 day trial. Will not continue this product.

Seems to work

Posted by jasmine on Oct 07, 2012

It seems to me that my nervousness and tension decreased since I've taken 5-HTP. However, I also take Source Naturals NutraSleep at bed time, because 5-HTP doesn't help me to get deep enough sleep. RU Кажется, эта штука работает. Во всяком случае, мне кажется, будто я меньше психую, когда принимаю это средство. Правда, проблемы со сном оно мне не решило, поэтому на ночь я принимаю NutraSleep от Source Naturals.

Pretty decent...nothing to rave about

Posted by Reviewer1201895 on Mar 26, 2009

This is brand is alright. It made a little difference in my mood, but not significant enough to buy again. I felt very sleepy 2 hours after I took it, and I felt I was watching my life pass by through a foggy window. I'll keep trying other brands of HTP to find the one that works best for me.

Xmas time again

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Nov 30, 2008

I buy this along with a couple of other products to help fight my depression which usually gets worse around this time of the year. It's insurance.

5 HTP - Nausea

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 12, 2013

I really wanted to give 5 HTP a try however, I couldn't get past the terrible nausea and dizziness it caused. I tried changing the dosage and experimented with taking a capsule at night and or taking with or without food but the nausea never passed. I did some investigation and apparently many people report queasiness when they first start taking 5 HTP. I can usually get past an adjustment period with most medications but the side effects were interfering with my day-to-day life.