Great for PMS

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Mar 19, 2008

I take this with Now brand GABA, one each at night a few hours before I go to bed. I get really bad PMS and this past month, it wasn't so bad. I sleep better and I wasn't as anxious, mean, or weepy. I think next month the week before my period I will double up on both pills and then go back to the normal dosage after my period. Like I said it works because I wasn't as bad as I normally am. I'd like to not experiance any PMS symptoms so that's why I'll double up on week 3. We'll see if it works! Also, I sleep a lot better. One thing I should add is that I've been laying off the caffiene. Maybe it's just that or maybe it's the pills. Whatever it is, I'll continue to avoid the caffiene and I'll continue to take GABA with 5-HTP.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2842231 on Oct 25, 2007

I use this supplement for many reasons including mood, calmness, weight loss, ect. This is also agreat valueand one of my favorite supplements.

Use for migraines

Posted by Reviewer1937326 on Feb 23, 2008

I have suffered from consistent monthly migraines and read about this product on a migraine page. I take it daily and I haven't been able to completely get rid of my headaches, but I have been able to cut them back and they do seem less intense. I also read that some people get an upset stomach when taking it, but I have not had that experience.

Works as stated

Posted by Bandia on Nov 24, 2006

I started taking 5-htp to help my insomnia, depression, & anxiety attacks after the death of my parents. I worked better than the anti-depressents & did not leave me with the drugged out hangover that the perscrition drugs did.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Dec 27, 2007

I have used other more expensive brands but this is just as good for half the price!

GREATLY EASED MY PAINS

Posted by Reviewer1907061 on May 05, 2009

aided greatly with my TMJ PAINS IN JAW. THANK YOU

Posted by 5124191739272756798 on May 20, 2015

Zzzzzzzzzz!

Help you get sleep in a kind way...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and don't leave you tired or sleepy the day after. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Maybe maybe not

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 30, 2012

Got this because I wanted to be more calm, less anxious. Maybe it worked. At the same time I started discovering God so that definitely helped.

good for some, not for all

Posted by Reviewer2221991 on Jan 22, 2008

This didn't work for me to get me asleep. In fact, it felt like I had a harder time falling asleep when taking it. It did keep me asleep once I drifted off (no night time bathroom breaks but I care about the first rather than the latter).