Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

strange side effects

Posted by Reviewer3137759 on Mar 17, 2010

Since I took the product, I've had trouble sleeping, unexplained anxiety, shallow breathing and continuous migraines. It seems to have the opposite effect on me. I would definitely not recommend that anyone start off by taking it 2-3 times a day as the label suggests. But it did cut down my cravings for sweets (especially in the evening).

Sleeping well at last!

Posted by Reviewer1313524 on Oct 12, 2007

I do not sleep well, and I need good quality, restorative sleep for my health. I sleep really well now just taking one capsule when I go to bed. A couple of nights I have not slept well and realized the next morning that I forgot to take my 5-HTTP. They have not caused any problems with any medication I am taking which I had some concerns about when I started. Great product, great price, great sleep :-)

feel so good

Posted by Reviewer1933246 on May 06, 2009

this produc is fantastic. i have only been taking it for 3 days and i can already feel the difference. i no longer feel depressed and my panic attacks are gone. it's the first time in years that i'm anxiety-free and i'm just so glad i came accross these little pills. i had tried everything to get over my clinical depression, from zoloft and xanax to all sorts of therapies and homeopathic remedies... only 5-htp worked for me and it's the first time i feel ok ever since i remember.

Doctor's Best 5-HTP is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2263037 on May 28, 2008

I have tried other natural sleep/relaxation products in the past only to be disappointed. This is so different. there have been no problems with taste, odor, daytime sleepiness etc. I can truthfully say, this is just like you haven't taken anything at all yet, you get results. It's wonderful and I highly recommend it Oh, by the way, I specialized in sleep medicine for 10 years. Just thought you might like to know. Thanks for a wonderful product. GiGi

Literally the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer2803113 on Aug 26, 2008

I've battled seasonal affective disorder for twenty years, each winter the symptoms would get worse. Finally, I came across Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP capsules. This combined with a 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 has given me the best two winters since I was a teenager! I take two capsules of Doctor's Best 5-HTP at night. (Taking it during the day made me too tired.) No matter how exhausted I am at the end of the day, I will ALWAYS take this 5-HTP and my vitamin D3, because I know how much better it helps me feel.