會持續回購的好東西

Posted by ivykao on May 25, 2016

因為想要健身效果更好、身材更好,所以飲食管理不可少,飲食上有所限制難免會情緒波動較大、精神興奮睡不著,自從吃了這個色胺酸情況改變非常明顯,剛買來第一天吃時,當天晚上我還是難入睡,差點放棄它不再服用,後來上網看了相關資料才知道它是需要服用一段時間才會慢慢改善,所以我繼續服用了不到一個星期,效果就慢慢出來了,我的情緒變的平和,心情也確實變的好,晚上到了睡覺時間不會變的還很亢奮,而以前都要翻來覆去一、二個小時才能入睡,現在不用10分鐘就不醒人事了,哈。當然食物裡也有色胺酸,但還沒攝取到足量你可能就先吃進太多熱量了,所以這是不錯的補充品,建議飯後食用,不要跟B群一起吃,維他命B會阻礙色胺酸吸收。

Uncertain

Posted by 5427381264121931806 on May 01, 2016

I bought 2 bottles of this to help me sleep better, but i also was using aromatherapy so i am uncertain if this is the main cause of me sleeping better or it's the lavender... I did however notice that it CAN make you unable to sleep sometimes. Luckily it doesn't happen often. I guess i will stick to taking melatonin instead to help with my sleep. I do also take it to elevate my moods (when i am nervous/anxious) and i'll give this one a "plausible" for that use. I will however say that my overall moods are better so i will continue to take it to monitor what it does.

Not cutting it

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Apr 04, 2012

UPDATE TO EARLIER REVIEW: I've had to go back on antidepressant after being on 5HTP. I thought it was working but in reality it was about 30% as good as my antidepressant. I started having suicidal thoughts, crying spells, waking in the night, unable to deal socially with people, apathy etc. etc. My morning anxiety was also through the roof. I had to be honest and admit these were not the wonder pills I wanted them to be. Please do not feel bad if you are a person like me who has to be on antidepressants. I've tried every natural alternative known to man. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I tried this after reading the great reviews. I had just had shocking withdrawals from Effexor after being on it for eight years - another story... Anyhow at first this didn't work well for me and I despaired thinking I would have to go back on an AD. I did not see quick results like most people. It has taken a good month and an increase in dose to see the same effect as Effexor which is pretty remarkable. I take 2 tablets per day, one a.m. one evening and I find this dose works for me. One a day was just barely getting me by and giving me good and bad days. You may need to experiment a bit and/or wait longer than just a few days to see results. Definitely happy that it's working now though as I have never wanted to be on ADs long term and this is a great natural alternative!

3-stars

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2015

Good product. I'd say more but I won't since nobody is paying me to review supplements.

Great for PMS

Posted by Reviewer1108612 on Mar 19, 2008

I take this with Now brand GABA, one each at night a few hours before I go to bed. I get really bad PMS and this past month, it wasn't so bad. I sleep better and I wasn't as anxious, mean, or weepy. I think next month the week before my period I will double up on both pills and then go back to the normal dosage after my period. Like I said it works because I wasn't as bad as I normally am. I'd like to not experiance any PMS symptoms so that's why I'll double up on week 3. We'll see if it works! Also, I sleep a lot better. One thing I should add is that I've been laying off the caffiene. Maybe it's just that or maybe it's the pills. Whatever it is, I'll continue to avoid the caffiene and I'll continue to take GABA with 5-HTP.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2842231 on Oct 25, 2007

I use this supplement for many reasons including mood, calmness, weight loss, ect. This is also agreat valueand one of my favorite supplements.

Use for migraines

Posted by Reviewer1937326 on Feb 23, 2008

I have suffered from consistent monthly migraines and read about this product on a migraine page. I take it daily and I haven't been able to completely get rid of my headaches, but I have been able to cut them back and they do seem less intense. I also read that some people get an upset stomach when taking it, but I have not had that experience.

Works as stated

Posted by Bandia on Nov 24, 2006

I started taking 5-htp to help my insomnia, depression, & anxiety attacks after the death of my parents. I worked better than the anti-depressents & did not leave me with the drugged out hangover that the perscrition drugs did.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Dec 27, 2007

I have used other more expensive brands but this is just as good for half the price!

GREATLY EASED MY PAINS