Doctor's Best, Best 5-HTP, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

VIVID DREAMS

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 12, 2013

If you know that you're a 'good dreamer' these would be lovely. If you're a person who knows their dreams are generally not happy and blissful BEWARE, you could wake up screaming. I stopped taking these immediately, so i cannot comment on the effect of taking these long-term.

BAD SERVICE

Posted by 5017511674090718118 on May 28, 2014

Dont know if the product is good as I NEVER received it. I contacted them and all I got was a template answer. I kept writing them and all I got was the same answer, all copy paste. I lost my 65 dollars and my order. It has been 2 months and nothing. Very bad service and bad proficiency.

strange side effects

Posted by Reviewer3137759 on Mar 17, 2010

Since I took the product, I've had trouble sleeping, unexplained anxiety, shallow breathing and continuous migraines. It seems to have the opposite effect on me. I would definitely not recommend that anyone start off by taking it 2-3 times a day as the label suggests. But it did cut down my cravings for sweets (especially in the evening).

feel so good

Posted by Reviewer1933246 on May 06, 2009

this produc is fantastic. i have only been taking it for 3 days and i can already feel the difference. i no longer feel depressed and my panic attacks are gone. it's the first time in years that i'm anxiety-free and i'm just so glad i came accross these little pills. i had tried everything to get over my clinical depression, from zoloft and xanax to all sorts of therapies and homeopathic remedies... only 5-htp worked for me and it's the first time i feel ok ever since i remember.

Sleeping well at last!

Posted by Reviewer1313524 on Oct 12, 2007

I do not sleep well, and I need good quality, restorative sleep for my health. I sleep really well now just taking one capsule when I go to bed. A couple of nights I have not slept well and realized the next morning that I forgot to take my 5-HTTP. They have not caused any problems with any medication I am taking which I had some concerns about when I started. Great product, great price, great sleep :-)