Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1575423 on Mar 07, 2008

I can't be happier with my purchase. I have been a bad sleeper my whole life & I have been sleeping better since I started Doctor's Best, Best Acai. I didn't even know that was one of the possible side effects. Also, I am anemic and so I am usually tired and yawn all day long; it's been that way my whole life. After about a week I found that I have more energy and I don't start yawning until right before bed. Even at work I notice a difference. When everyone else is going through their afternoon slump, I stay awake and alert.

Clean Sweep!

Posted by Reviewer1879480 on Feb 11, 2009

The first 2 weeks of taking this product will clean you out. After 3 days I felt a definate energy surge not shakey like some supplements just smooth. The appetite suppressant affect was most effective during that time but wanes off afterwards. Over all it is worth the money and pure compared to some pricey brands out there with unneccessary additives. I went from taking two a day to three. I would recommend this as a compliment to anyone who works out on a regular basis and those who need a jump-start to begin a program.

healthy complexion

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Oct 18, 2009

This product has helped alleviate adult acne and now my complexion looks much younger!

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1699775 on Mar 13, 2010

I've been trying to lose weight for years. I have asthma, ME (Chronic fatigue Syndrome), and diabetes, all of which require opposite strategies in terms of exercise and diet, which can be confusing and disheartening. Acai is the first product I have used which actually reduces my appetite without either overexciting my system, or limiting my already reduced energy levels. I hope that over the next few months I can lose the extra weight that has been dragging me down for several years. I need to control my diabetes better, and Acai may be the best bet yet.

for girlfriend

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013

my girlfriend uses it, 2-3 caps a day but her shape doesnt change if she doesnt make some exercise. But if she does, I can immediately see the results, she has better legs and her muscles are much better. Maybe because of the ingredients that are in the acai ! And she has definitely better moood, when she takes this product !

Improved My Red Blood Cell Count!!!

Posted by Reviewer1759662 on May 07, 2011

I went to two different doctor visits after taking 2 pills a day for a few weeks and in both visits I showed that my hemoglobin was EXCELLENT!!!! I have not been sick ONCE, and I have had a root canal done, and wisdom teeth extraction, a long with every one else in the house getting sick at one time or another. GREAT FOR IMMUNE SYSTEM!! Wish I could get my husband to take it :)

Serves it's purpose

Posted by Reviewer2287812 on Nov 20, 2009

It works well. It has helped me alot during those menstrual days. No pain at all. I love it. As far as the skin and losing weight. The skin may have shown some difference but seen nothing as far as weight loss.

HAPPY

Posted by Reviewer1833031 on Nov 10, 2007

CLEARS UP THE SKIN AND IS A GREAT ANTIOXIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME PRICE.....

Extra goodness

Posted by Reviewer1116123 on Jul 08, 2008

I bought this to add a little boost to the Acai juice blend that I was allready taking. I actually noticed a difference after the first day. More energy throughout the day and a better mood too.

Not quite the miracle I was looking for...

Posted by Reviewer2666240 on Oct 10, 2008

I've heard wonderful things about the acai berry, but I didn't experience the amazing effects people talk about. I do feel a slight bit of a difference, I probably will keep taking it, but it's not something I'd necessarily recommend to a friend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »