New To iHerb?

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

carnitine: Dr Oz warns against taking it

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Aug 11, 2013

I watched an episode in which Dr Oz explained, with a heart specialist, that latest research shows that this will change in your intestine into a substance that sticks to your arteries, eventually clogging them causing strokes and heart attack. When I tried to return the bottle, it was refused because it is already open.

Heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1529679 on Mar 08, 2011

These give me heartburn. It was okay as long as I only took 1-2 capsules but the maximum dose 4 capsules give me a terrible heartburn. The lower dose does not give me more energy, which was why I wanted to try this product in the first place. Sadly a disappointment.

No Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jan 15, 2010

My concern is this does not have ALA (alpha lipoic acid) so make sure you take it with ALA. Without ALA you could AGE FASTER. Please research before taking this alone. I have purchase ALpha lipoic acid 200mg/capsule to finish this bottle.

could not sleep

Posted by ling76 on Nov 29, 2012

I took one in the morning, got some energy from it. But also got insomnia at night.

Honest truth

Posted by Reviewer3053117 on Mar 10, 2009

I was very excited when I received, so I took 2 in the morning, gave me diarreah all day, felt terrible, then I got home took one more I had a cold for about 2 weeks from when I originally took them, I'm not sure what happened I hate to throw them away, I might try taking just one pill to see if I can slowly ween myself onto them, I just hate to throw these away.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »