• Positively the best value in the world for certified Sigma Tau (Italian made) Acetyl L-Carnitine!
  • Customer Ratings

Buen producto.

Posted by 5556619121159761405 on Sep 14, 2014

Noto más los efectos a la hora de quemar grasas en el entrenamiento con la L-carnitina fumarata.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Acetyl L-Carnitine is advanced form of L-Carnitine works much better than L-Carnitine. Acetyl L-Carnitine improves the immune system, energy production and weight loss by moving your fats to the mitochondria to product energy, is anti-aging by slowing the natural aging process, boosts the brain function and mental energy through numerous ways and shown to slow/reverse neurodegenerative diseases. It’s a powerful antioxidant that is fat and liquid soluble, meaning that it can easily reach most parts of the body, including crossing the blood brain barrier. Unlike most supplements, Acetyl L-Carntine shows its benefits, like better focus and sharpness almost instantly (usually within 1-2 hours). It’s also a good way to show supplement sceptics that supplement works and are impatient to wait for the long term benefits. The price is the most competitive as well.The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), normal size and easy to swallow. Personally, I find that I no longer have mental fog and can concentrate for a long time. I also find myself remembering names and things that I am suppose to have forgotten more than 10 years! The suggested dosage is 1-4 capsules. Personally, it’s hard for me to recommend. You probably have to try trial and error. For me, 2 capsules daily are just right. 4 capsules tend to cause overstimulation for me. Taking it too close to sleeping time also makes it difficult to fall asleep. Exercising is a lot easier and my timing for running has definitely improved a lot. Weight maintenance is much easier as you get the energy to go for more workouts. I think the only downside of Acetyl L-Carnitine is that once you get so used to the benefits, you will feel very sluggish and more tired if you stop taking it. However, this is no reason to stop taking! Note that the supplements do contain many flow agents or binders etc. Check out my page for more reviews!

Improves energy level

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Sep 27, 2013

like the capsule as easier to take than a large tablet. do think this helps boost the energy levels. Have been taking acetly- carnitine for several years and think I notice energy level drop when I am not taking it.

Gives me energy!

Posted by 5263355940042198385 on Jul 23, 2013

I am a 37yo full-time working mom with a 31month toddler. I took this as i was facing an increasing lack of energy that is slowly affecting my daily life. I used to feel refreshed and recharged after a good 6-7hrs sleep, but recent months that just didn't work no matter even if i had a straight 10hrs sleep. i immediately felt completely drained out and ready to hit the bed again after sending my gal to the childcare -- that was like 90mins from i last woke up! After some research i decided to give this a try. I took 2caps of this with 200mg of CoQ10 and Omega3 first thing every morning for a month now, and WOW, this does the trick! i no longer felt drained out and am back to my old self again. I'm so happy and relief this works for me!

GOOD

Posted by 5749359803935590094 on Jun 27, 2013

GOOD

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Mar 11, 2013

I took this along with D-Ribose and CoQ10 for a period of time to help fight my Chronic Fatigue. I believe that together they have put me on a path to better health.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 09, 2013

I take this with carnitine fumarate and feel slightly more alert an energetic than i would have been without them not a must have supplement but good for endurance activities like walking the golf course.

정신이 맑아져요

Posted by 5124495043919098729 on Feb 17, 2013

두병째 구매에요. 처음엔 지방분해 목적으로 샀는데 지금은 오후에 졸릴때 먹으면 정신이 맑아지는 거 같아서 먹어요. 두뇌활동에 엘카르니틴이 좋다고 하더라구요..

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer1316685 on Dec 13, 2012

Very good product which I am taking in conjunction with other supplements. Highly recommend this brand.

Bom produto.

Posted by 4822832038799282337 on Dec 06, 2012

Atendeu minhas expectativas. Recomendo.