• Positively the best value in the world for certified Sigma Tau (Italian made) Acetyl L-Carnitine!
  • Reviews | English

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Acetyl L-Carnitine is advanced form of L-Carnitine works much better than L-Carnitine. Acetyl L-Carnitine improves the immune system, energy production and weight loss by moving your fats to the mitochondria to product energy, is anti-aging by slowing the natural aging process, boosts the brain function and mental energy through numerous ways and shown to slow/reverse neurodegenerative diseases. It’s a powerful antioxidant that is fat and liquid soluble, meaning that it can easily reach most parts of the body, including crossing the blood brain barrier. Unlike most supplements, Acetyl L-Carntine shows its benefits, like better focus and sharpness almost instantly (usually within 1-2 hours). It’s also a good way to show supplement sceptics that supplement works and are impatient to wait for the long term benefits. The price is the most competitive as well.The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), normal size and easy to swallow. Personally, I find that I no longer have mental fog and can concentrate for a long time. I also find myself remembering names and things that I am suppose to have forgotten more than 10 years! The suggested dosage is 1-4 capsules. Personally, it’s hard for me to recommend. You probably have to try trial and error. For me, 2 capsules daily are just right. 4 capsules tend to cause overstimulation for me. Taking it too close to sleeping time also makes it difficult to fall asleep. Exercising is a lot easier and my timing for running has definitely improved a lot. Weight maintenance is much easier as you get the energy to go for more workouts. I think the only downside of Acetyl L-Carnitine is that once you get so used to the benefits, you will feel very sluggish and more tired if you stop taking it. However, this is no reason to stop taking! Note that the supplements do contain many flow agents or binders etc. Check out my page for more reviews!

Gives me energy!

Posted by 5263355940042198385 on Jul 23, 2013

I am a 37yo full-time working mom with a 31month toddler. I took this as i was facing an increasing lack of energy that is slowly affecting my daily life. I used to feel refreshed and recharged after a good 6-7hrs sleep, but recent months that just didn't work no matter even if i had a straight 10hrs sleep. i immediately felt completely drained out and ready to hit the bed again after sending my gal to the childcare -- that was like 90mins from i last woke up! After some research i decided to give this a try. I took 2caps of this with 200mg of CoQ10 and Omega3 first thing every morning for a month now, and WOW, this does the trick! i no longer felt drained out and am back to my old self again. I'm so happy and relief this works for me!

L Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer3048225 on Oct 20, 2007

This product does give more energy and helps brain focus

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Mar 11, 2013

I took this along with D-Ribose and CoQ10 for a period of time to help fight my Chronic Fatigue. I believe that together they have put me on a path to better health.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1599966 on Mar 05, 2008

One of the products my husband takes for a cardiac condition. He's doing well. Appears to be a good product for the price.

Doctor's Best, Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1677913 on Aug 06, 2008

Thank you. The supplement is effective. I believe it has improved the speed of my thought process, as well as provide me with some energy.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1097797 on Nov 16, 2008

I have to say that I have really felt a big difference in my energy level with Acetyl-L-Carnitine. I take one every morning, and seem to be able to get my work done faster, and I feel better when I take it. Thanks so much for putting me onto this wonderful vitamin.

Suzanne Pascoe

Posted by Reviewer1523916 on Nov 21, 2008

Helpful in treatment for CFS

Acetyl-L-carnitine for fatigue

Posted by Reviewer1731532 on Jan 06, 2009

as a user of ALC I know that it can improve different processes in the body and especially mental performance. I choose ALC from Doctor's Best because it's manufaturer is a well known pharmaceutical company with a track record of scientific research.

L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer2699940 on Jun 25, 2010

I have combined L-carnitine with L-arginine and alpha lipoic acid along with creatine supplementation and exercise to try to combat the progress of peripheral neuropathy which has led to leg muscle atrophy.