July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl, 588 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Doctor's Best, Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL, 588 mg, 120 capsule

Posted by Reviewer2243914 on Oct 14, 2011

I would totally recommend this product for mental clarity, enhanced memory and focus and concentration. I found this product very helpful this semester for university courses, which I thought have lost my focus. I shared this product with my dorm-mate and she swears by this. So we ordered another two bottles of it. I would never live without this ALCAR, It is a magic pill for students or anyone who wants enhanced focus, concentration and better memory. You have to combine this with Alpha Lipoic Acid for for even better results. iherb is wonderful in their services, my purchase was delivered within 5 working days here in Fiji.

It gives me a bit of a mental boost

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

I have been taking 2 tablets a day for a few months. One in the morning and the other in the afternoon. I will say, my mind is sharper and my memory is a bit better. It is also good for muscles including the heart. Give it a few weeks before you judge it. Do not take it too late in the day or it may impact your sleep. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on May 23, 2013

The bottle has a nice screw cap, safety seal is easy to remove and the capsules are regular sized. I take one capsule every day. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low. ======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Healthy energizer and focus agent.

Posted by mozzer on May 31, 2012

One to 3 grams before a workout and anytime you need a mental lift. Combine with Alpha GPC, Methyl B-12, Bacopa, PS, Ginkgo or any other of your preferred mental acuity products for excellent drive and focus all day.

Great for energy and sustainable weight loss

Posted by dav605 on Jun 30, 2012

I originally took this product because it was touted as a way to stay mentally sharp. What I have found is that taking one capsule a day has made me feel more energetic and more interested in exercise. I have lost about 50 pounds over the last 7 years, slowly and sustainably. I have slowly increased my weekly exercise and I credit Acetyl-L-Carnitine. It isn't a stimulant like caffeine. I just feel more alert and willing to exercise when I am taking it. I do find that if I increase my dose to 2 capsules a day, I start to feel anxious and jumpy, but not the way too much caffeine makes me jittery. I have recommended this supplement to others who have also slowly lost weight as a result of being motivated to exercise more and had the same success with their weight not returning. Losing weight slowly doesn't have the appeal of "shedding pounds" but for veteran dieters, the prospect of sustainable weight loss should be recognized as valuable.