Doctor's Best, Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine , 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

It gives me a bit of a mental boost

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 16, 2013

I have been taking 2 tablets a day for a few months. One in the morning and the other in the afternoon. I will say, my mind is sharper and my memory is a bit better. It is also good for muscles including the heart. Give it a few weeks before you judge it. Do not take it too late in the day or it may impact your sleep. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.

Doctor's Best, Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL, 588 mg, 120 capsule

Posted by Reviewer2243914 on Oct 14, 2011

I would totally recommend this product for mental clarity, enhanced memory and focus and concentration. I found this product very helpful this semester for university courses, which I thought have lost my focus. I shared this product with my dorm-mate and she swears by this. So we ordered another two bottles of it. I would never live without this ALCAR, It is a magic pill for students or anyone who wants enhanced focus, concentration and better memory. You have to combine this with Alpha Lipoic Acid for for even better results. iherb is wonderful in their services, my purchase was delivered within 5 working days here in Fiji.

Healthy energizer and focus agent.

Posted by mozzer on May 31, 2012

One to 3 grams before a workout and anytime you need a mental lift. Combine with Alpha GPC, Methyl B-12, Bacopa, PS, Ginkgo or any other of your preferred mental acuity products for excellent drive and focus all day.

Improvement in athletic performance!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I started taking this product after the Perricone recommendation, Acetyl L Carnitine, is supposed to be anti inflammatory and improves mitochondrial function. I take it with my omegas for better absorption. I think it has improved my athletic performance. Another very good product is Carnityl by Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Brain power, Get Your Memory back!

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Feb 04, 2011

Acetyl-LCarnitine can give you back your memory. I used to be so forgetful, to the point of it being scary. Now I take Doctor's Best A-L-C, one of my favorite brands, and Phosphatidylserine. Two very good memory boosters.