• Positively the best value in the world for certified Sigma Tau (Italian made) Acetyl L-Carnitine!
  • Customer Ratings

Good for energy

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Apr 21, 2015

Carnitine is also good for the brain and it can speed up the metabolic process. However, there is some research that states if overused it can actually slow down metabolism, so be watchful.

my 2nd bottle

Posted by lyferus on Apr 15, 2015

Keeps me Awake, gave me the boost i need in the morning and it provides me really good burst as a pre work out.

best product

Posted by 5509134295179483701 on Dec 02, 2014

since using these over the past 12 months. my memory has improved and I am more alert and energetic after having a baby 5 years ago it felt like i lost part of me and now i have regained it all back there fantastic

Recommended product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen on Oct 31, 2014

The bottle has a nice screw cap, safety seal is easy to remove and the capsules are regular sized. I take one capsule every day. I'm perfectly happy with it, and will purchase again when it runs low.

Decent product

Posted by 5435943852500691750 on Oct 08, 2014

Tried the product for the first time. It is very decent and cost effective. Would recommend it.

It is Great!

Posted by 5582280338800294405 on Oct 06, 2014

It works, will continue buy more on this product!

Excellent !

Posted by 5361570445703658137 on Sep 27, 2014

Very best delivery

good product overall

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Jul 31, 2014

i think im seeing weightloss combined with fishoil and ALA. not more energy for me. but cardio has improved. never take alcar that is anything else than pharmaceutical grade. NOW foods is NOT pharmaceutical grade like this one.

Boost of energy

Posted by Nauplia on Jul 12, 2014

I take 2 capsules after waking and 2 in the afternoon before my workout. It gives me a good boost of energy and is very well tolerated. I don't see a fatloss effect, but I'm already pleased with the increase in energy.

Just Great

Posted by 5004409785956527835 on Jun 21, 2014

On the first day, I had a severe headache but I took two pills. Honestly, it made me feel nauseous when I wasn't feeling so good... but I could feel that my brain was wide awake. However, it doesn't mean that I couldn't sleep. I slept so well on that day. I always sleep well even if I drink a lot of coffee. I've never felt so called 'caffeine effect' in my life but this worked! And since then, I take at least one pill every day. This makes my brain clear. I usually had a strange headache in the morning feeling like I'm walking in the foggy forest, but hey, this saved me. I reordered this product today. Just Love It!