• Positively the best value in the world for certified Sigma Tau (Italian made) Acetyl L-Carnitine!
  • Customer Ratings

Gives me energy!

Posted by 5263355940042198385 on Jul 23, 2013

I am a 37yo full-time working mom with a 31month toddler. I took this as i was facing an increasing lack of energy that is slowly affecting my daily life. I used to feel refreshed and recharged after a good 6-7hrs sleep, but recent months that just didn't work no matter even if i had a straight 10hrs sleep. i immediately felt completely drained out and ready to hit the bed again after sending my gal to the childcare -- that was like 90mins from i last woke up! After some research i decided to give this a try. I took 2caps of this with 200mg of CoQ10 and Omega3 first thing every morning for a month now, and WOW, this does the trick! i no longer felt drained out and am back to my old self again. I'm so happy and relief this works for me!

Better than L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer3082141 on Jun 05, 2008

Using Sigma-Tau L-Carnitine had already resulted in disappearance of the 'haziness' in my mind - and addition of Acetyl chased my panic attacks away. Life is definitively more fun now.

carefully!!

Posted by Reviewer1916473 on May 22, 2012

Very effective.But it will have the strongly opposite effect when you don't take it -Brain will more dull than before.

Chronic Fatigue help

Posted by Reviewer2134008 on Oct 15, 2007

With CoQ10 and ribose, this product works quickly and effectively to boost energy and stamina in our chronic fatigue daughter. The rest of us experience lessened brain fog and increased energy, as well.

Doctor's Best, Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine,

Posted by Reviewer1467953 on May 04, 2008

This has been a miricle supplement for me...I am a CHronic Fatigue sufferer..and this has really helped with my brain fog and I think my genral health. It has become a "must have" for me,in concert with Phosphatidylserine

Sigma tau inside

Posted by Reviewer3075743 on Sep 11, 2012

These guys use Sigma tau brand Acetyl-L-Carnotine. Most credible reseachers use Sigma tau. This stuff 100% complies with EU mongraphs.

No Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jan 15, 2010

My concern is this does not have ALA (alpha lipoic acid) so make sure you take it with ALA. Without ALA you could AGE FASTER. Please research before taking this alone. I have purchase ALpha lipoic acid 200mg/capsule to finish this bottle.

Tested and it works!

Posted by Reviewer1346508 on Sep 22, 2008

My boss and I usually climb through the health and food sections of the paper with a vigor not found in any other section of the news. We found an article about this compound and the tested benefits that it is believed to bring to the mind, nerves, memory and overall energy of the body. I felt a bit more adventurous than my boss and so I decided for myself to give it a try. By the end of the first day I was more "on point" than I had been in months. By the end of the week my occasional work-out-routine became daily. I feel good about myself. Other things like putting the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge quickly cleaned up too. I laugh but I was getting a bit fuzzy and sluggish. I am on week number four with Acetyl-L-Carnitine, I take one a day and I feel just awesome.

A Must for the Heart!!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jun 21, 2010

I use this with my D-Ribose and Vitalaxin.. for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatique... getting positive results

L Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer3048225 on Oct 20, 2007

This product does give more energy and helps brain focus