• Positively the best value in the world for certified Sigma Tau (Italian made) Acetyl L-Carnitine!
  • Reviews | English

Good brand/good results

Posted by Reviewer2193166 on Aug 30, 2010

I take this as part of my supplement regimen. I am not certain about specific effects, as I take so many different supplements. All I know is that I feel better than I've ever felt. I am 28 years old and recently went through a year of major trauma, yet I have energy, clarity of thought, and generally feel great.

Better than L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer3082141 on Jun 05, 2008

Using Sigma-Tau L-Carnitine had already resulted in disappearance of the 'haziness' in my mind - and addition of Acetyl chased my panic attacks away. Life is definitively more fun now.

carefully!!

Posted by Reviewer1916473 on May 22, 2012

Very effective.But it will have the strongly opposite effect when you don't take it -Brain will more dull than before.

Chronic Fatigue help

Posted by Reviewer2134008 on Oct 15, 2007

With CoQ10 and ribose, this product works quickly and effectively to boost energy and stamina in our chronic fatigue daughter. The rest of us experience lessened brain fog and increased energy, as well.

Doctor's Best, Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine,

Posted by Reviewer1467953 on May 04, 2008

This has been a miricle supplement for me...I am a CHronic Fatigue sufferer..and this has really helped with my brain fog and I think my genral health. It has become a "must have" for me,in concert with Phosphatidylserine

Sigma tau inside

Posted by Reviewer3075743 on Sep 11, 2012

These guys use Sigma tau brand Acetyl-L-Carnotine. Most credible reseachers use Sigma tau. This stuff 100% complies with EU mongraphs.

L Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer3048225 on Oct 20, 2007

This product does give more energy and helps brain focus

Tested and it works!

Posted by Reviewer1346508 on Sep 22, 2008

My boss and I usually climb through the health and food sections of the paper with a vigor not found in any other section of the news. We found an article about this compound and the tested benefits that it is believed to bring to the mind, nerves, memory and overall energy of the body. I felt a bit more adventurous than my boss and so I decided for myself to give it a try. By the end of the first day I was more "on point" than I had been in months. By the end of the week my occasional work-out-routine became daily. I feel good about myself. Other things like putting the milk in the cabinet and the cereal in the fridge quickly cleaned up too. I laugh but I was getting a bit fuzzy and sluggish. I am on week number four with Acetyl-L-Carnitine, I take one a day and I feel just awesome.

A Must for the Heart!!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Jun 21, 2010

I use this with my D-Ribose and Vitalaxin.. for Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatique... getting positive results

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on May 20, 2008

Found my ability to recall numbers,names improved after a few days of use. I work with a number of different nationalities (Australian, Scottish, Polish) and, while I maybe imagining this, I found my ability to imitate their accents for comic effect to be greatly enhanced! I am stacking this with NOW Phosphatidyl Serine and Doctor's Best ALA