• Positively the best value in the world for certified Sigma Tau (Italian made) Acetyl L-Carnitine!
  • Customer Ratings

carnitine: Dr Oz warns against taking it

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Feb 11, 2015

I watched an episode in which Dr Oz explained, with a heart specialist, that latest research shows that this will change in your intestine into a substance that sticks to your arteries, eventually clogging them causing strokes and heart attack. When I tried to return the bottle, it was refused because it is already open. Now the manufacturers are up to it and are saying l- carnitive is safe if you don't eat lots of red meat: steaks, roasts, and hamburgers = that's anti-amerikano!

Effect on mental clarity

Posted by Reviewer2276954 on Oct 17, 2009

I suffer from auto immune mediated basal ganglia dysfunctio -it took years to diagnose, and now attempts at immune regulation have failed-also characterised as adult onset Sydenhams Chorea,and one of the symptoms is an encephylomyalitis lethargica like fatigue/mental fogging. Taking this together with Boswellia and Alpha Lipoic acid definitely improves my function There are other substances that help me tremendously, but this is not the forum in which to discus!

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on May 20, 2008

Found my ability to recall numbers,names improved after a few days of use. I work with a number of different nationalities (Australian, Scottish, Polish) and, while I maybe imagining this, I found my ability to imitate their accents for comic effect to be greatly enhanced! I am stacking this with NOW Phosphatidyl Serine and Doctor's Best ALA

Dirk van Mourik

Posted by Reviewer3223544 on Jan 22, 2009

It's hard to get in capsules in the Netherlands. It works very good for me.

The Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Apr 26, 2010

We found ALC great for brain neuron activity, alertness, nerves, well being, focus and has a calming effect. Great price too.

Recommended!

Posted by TMarchev on Jul 26, 2013

Very good carnitine!

Energy and clarity

Posted by Reviewer1601985 on Feb 24, 2011

helps increase energy and mental clarity in CFS

Boosts your energy levels

Posted by Reviewer3282926 on Mar 14, 2011

Works best in combination with Q10 and carnitine.

it's improving my memory

Posted by Reviewer2329646 on May 26, 2011

i don't see a lot of difference right now, but i do see some. i bought it to lose weight but found out it is good for memory and that seems to be improving. so i will continue to take it

Magic

Posted by Reviewer2955415 on Jul 17, 2012

I am taking 2 of these in the morning along with the alpha lipic acid. within 3 days, my concentration levels have just gone through the roof. I am a skeptic of these things, but I was desperate..I can't believe how effective this was. I haven't taken it by itself only in combination, as recommended by others.