• Positively the best value in the world for certified Sigma Tau (Italian made) Acetyl L-Carnitine!
  • Reviews | English

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on May 20, 2008

Found my ability to recall numbers,names improved after a few days of use. I work with a number of different nationalities (Australian, Scottish, Polish) and, while I maybe imagining this, I found my ability to imitate their accents for comic effect to be greatly enhanced! I am stacking this with NOW Phosphatidyl Serine and Doctor's Best ALA

Dirk van Mourik

Posted by Reviewer3223544 on Jan 22, 2009

It's hard to get in capsules in the Netherlands. It works very good for me.

The Best of the Best

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Apr 26, 2010

We found ALC great for brain neuron activity, alertness, nerves, well being, focus and has a calming effect. Great price too.

Recommended!

Posted by TMarchev on Jul 26, 2013

Very good carnitine!

Energy and clarity

Posted by Reviewer1601985 on Feb 24, 2011

helps increase energy and mental clarity in CFS

Boosts your energy levels

Posted by Reviewer3282926 on Mar 14, 2011

Works best in combination with Q10 and carnitine.

it's improving my memory

Posted by Reviewer2329646 on May 26, 2011

i don't see a lot of difference right now, but i do see some. i bought it to lose weight but found out it is good for memory and that seems to be improving. so i will continue to take it

Magic

Posted by Reviewer2955415 on Jul 17, 2012

I am taking 2 of these in the morning along with the alpha lipic acid. within 3 days, my concentration levels have just gone through the roof. I am a skeptic of these things, but I was desperate..I can't believe how effective this was. I haven't taken it by itself only in combination, as recommended by others.

No Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Jan 15, 2010

My concern is this does not have ALA (alpha lipoic acid) so make sure you take it with ALA. Without ALA you could AGE FASTER. Please research before taking this alone. I have purchase ALpha lipoic acid 200mg/capsule to finish this bottle.

Muscle!!

Posted by Reviewer2633378 on Jul 10, 2009

Since being diagnosed with M.E., I've been a patient at the M.E.-clinic in Amsterdam. My doctor recommended these pills. They've done wonders for my leggs, who felt like jelly (most days). I am stronger and a lot fitter. I've been able to exercise more!!