Doctor's Best, Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine , 500 mg, 120 Capsules

Gives me energy!

Posted by 5263355940042198385 on Jul 23, 2013

I am a 37yo full-time working mom with a 31month toddler. I took this as i was facing an increasing lack of energy that is slowly affecting my daily life. I used to feel refreshed and recharged after a good 6-7hrs sleep, but recent months that just didn't work no matter even if i had a straight 10hrs sleep. i immediately felt completely drained out and ready to hit the bed again after sending my gal to the childcare -- that was like 90mins from i last woke up! After some research i decided to give this a try. I took 2caps of this with 200mg of CoQ10 and Omega3 first thing every morning for a month now, and WOW, this does the trick! i no longer felt drained out and am back to my old self again. I'm so happy and relief this works for me!

Better than L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer3082141 on Jun 05, 2008

Using Sigma-Tau L-Carnitine had already resulted in disappearance of the 'haziness' in my mind - and addition of Acetyl chased my panic attacks away. Life is definitively more fun now.

Chronic Fatigue help

Posted by Reviewer2134008 on Oct 15, 2007

With CoQ10 and ribose, this product works quickly and effectively to boost energy and stamina in our chronic fatigue daughter. The rest of us experience lessened brain fog and increased energy, as well.

Doctor's Best, Best Acetyl-L-Carnitine,

Posted by Reviewer1467953 on May 04, 2008

This has been a miricle supplement for me...I am a CHronic Fatigue sufferer..and this has really helped with my brain fog and I think my genral health. It has become a "must have" for me,in concert with Phosphatidylserine

Sigma tau inside

Posted by Reviewer3075743 on Sep 11, 2012

These guys use Sigma tau brand Acetyl-L-Carnotine. Most credible reseachers use Sigma tau. This stuff 100% complies with EU mongraphs.