Dr Best A-L Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1434920 on Apr 16, 2011

good for my seven year old in combination with CoQ10 100mg twice daily - made an amazing difference to his energy levels and overall gross motor progression - got low muscle tone. we initially trialed this mix at my biomed dr's suggestion because of my son's very bad strabismus - opthmalogist wanted surgery but I refused and said his eyes got worse when he was fatigued, within a month of being on this combination he had more energy to focus his eyes better and not as noticeable. he also started to maintain better balance on a balancing beam and scooter at a similar time - when we sought a second opinion from one of Sydney's highly recommended children's opthmalogists he was of the view that surgery should not be entered into lightly as he did not feel my son's eyes warranted it - he could detect faint trailing of his eyes. personally I have noticed a major difference with his eyes and will not be taking out the CoQ10 and L-carnitine out of my son's protocol for a long time to come - the difference is quite amazing in more ways than one.

Something went wrong..

Posted by Reviewer1177473 on Mar 07, 2011

After eating supplements from iherb my overall condition improved and I was able to work again. Soon after that I also got some dizziness etc. problems and strange pupil size changes and and I was taken into hospital..

from Estonia

Posted by Reviewer2216591 on Jan 23, 2011

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer3097930 on Dec 12, 2010

cheap and high quality product. fast shipping. excellent job.

These are great!

Posted by deeperpoet on Sep 02, 2010

On my A-List

Good metaboliser

Posted by Reviewer2825814 on Jul 27, 2010

Among other supplements, I'm using this as an endurance runner wanting to burn energy more efficiently 2, 3, 4 hours in. It has certainly seemed to work just fine and Doctor's Best generally seems to have been a reliable and well-priced brand.

acetyl-l-carnitine HCI

Posted by Reviewer3329677 on Jun 25, 2010

Excellent combined w/ ALA or r-lipoic acid. Really sharpens your mind with other additional benefits.

good effect