Best

Posted by did625 on Mar 31, 2012

It's like a magic wand! Skin heals faster, and undereye bruises began to disappear.

MMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Jul 26, 2009

Alpha Lipoic acid I always use when I have any sugar products to eat. Its lowers blood sugar well.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2901870 on Oct 04, 2009

Started taking these about two weeks ago, and so far I can tell that maybe my skin heals faster after having to deal with a pimple, and it doesn't leave a scar as bad as it did before. I hope I continue seeing positive results :-)

Recommended for PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

This powerful antioxidant contributes to regulating your blood-sugar levels because it releases energy by burning glucose, and it also helps make you more insulin sensitive. In addition, it has an effect on weight loss because if the glucose is being used for energy, your body releases less insulin and you store less fat. It also supports your liver function, which helps detoxify unwanted hormones. Check out my other reviews on herbs/supplements I take for PCOS.

Unspecified benefit

Posted by Reviewer2515835 on Sep 23, 2012

I've tried dozens of different supplements but always come back to ALA. It does *something*, not sure what exactly, but I think it generally makes me feel a bit better and more energetic and improves my skin.

Great Quality, Brand, Results

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

GREAT PRODUCT......Enjoy the benefits and more.....This is a favorite brand....good quality and price!

ALA boosts thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Dec 07, 2011

Just started on one 150mg. Even at this low dosage, it beats harmful synthetic thyroxine. Managed to reduce to 25 mcg from 50mcg. Also increase energy & has some good effect on blood sugar control, and stops aches & pains digging the garden. Aim to increase dosage to rid of thyroxine and as part of type 2 diabetes reversal program. Wish Dr Best offered 300mg or 600mg in 360 cap economy size. Diabetics need 600mg minimum daily!

Doctor's Best and iHerb - A winning combination

Posted by Reviewer2216262 on Nov 09, 2009

I have been taking ALA along with benfotiamine to combat neuropathy. So far, the combination is winning!

Economical ALA

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on May 06, 2010

I take ALA to chelate my mercury poisoning under the Andrew Cutler protocol. I've found doctors best to be a good brand. These ALA caps are a good combination between price and quality.

glucose level