Chelate mercury

Posted by TinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Good for chelating mercury on Andy Cutler's protocol. It's big dose so be careful. More than 100mg is no suitable for everyone.

Best

Posted by did625 on Mar 31, 2012

It's like a magic wand! Skin heals faster, and undereye bruises began to disappear.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2901870 on Oct 04, 2009

Started taking these about two weeks ago, and so far I can tell that maybe my skin heals faster after having to deal with a pimple, and it doesn't leave a scar as bad as it did before. I hope I continue seeing positive results :-)

MMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Jul 26, 2009

Alpha Lipoic acid I always use when I have any sugar products to eat. Its lowers blood sugar well.

Unspecified benefit

Posted by Reviewer2515835 on Sep 23, 2012

I've tried dozens of different supplements but always come back to ALA. It does *something*, not sure what exactly, but I think it generally makes me feel a bit better and more energetic and improves my skin.

OK, but why large caps with so much chemical filler?

Posted by 4616715287013331533 on Oct 01, 2014

With other brands available I would not choose this again, only because of Doctor's Best's use of a larger than necessary capsule that's packed full of non-nutritive filler to make up the space. I really, really hate - seriously hate - that so many supplement manufacturers do this! Especially for long-term multi-supplement users such as myself - i.e. their best customers - 'no filler' products are greatly appreciated. Alpha-lipoic acid is relatively heavy, so 150mg could be a tiny capsule.

Great Quality, Brand, Results

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

GREAT PRODUCT......Enjoy the benefits and more.....This is a favorite brand....good quality and price!

ALA boosts thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Dec 07, 2011

Just started on one 150mg. Even at this low dosage, it beats harmful synthetic thyroxine. Managed to reduce to 25 mcg from 50mcg. Also increase energy & has some good effect on blood sugar control, and stops aches & pains digging the garden. Aim to increase dosage to rid of thyroxine and as part of type 2 diabetes reversal program. Wish Dr Best offered 300mg or 600mg in 360 cap economy size. Diabetics need 600mg minimum daily!

Doctor's Best and iHerb - A winning combination

Posted by Reviewer2216262 on Nov 09, 2009

I have been taking ALA along with benfotiamine to combat neuropathy. So far, the combination is winning!

Economical ALA

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on May 06, 2010

I take ALA to chelate my mercury poisoning under the Andrew Cutler protocol. I've found doctors best to be a good brand. These ALA caps are a good combination between price and quality.