Best

Posted by did625 on Mar 31, 2012

It's like a magic wand! Skin heals faster, and undereye bruises began to disappear.

MMMMMMMMMMMM

Posted by Reviewer3285264 on Jul 26, 2009

Alpha Lipoic acid I always use when I have any sugar products to eat. Its lowers blood sugar well.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2901870 on Oct 04, 2009

Started taking these about two weeks ago, and so far I can tell that maybe my skin heals faster after having to deal with a pimple, and it doesn't leave a scar as bad as it did before. I hope I continue seeing positive results :-)

Does well to Detoxify my liver after a heavy workout!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

This is a must to have if you are a gym freak! It simply detoxify your live while you are lifting up the max weight you can. However, if you are only going for treadmill or stationary cycling, it is not needed as the intensity does not require you to "protect" your liver. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Recommended for PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

This powerful antioxidant contributes to regulating your blood-sugar levels because it releases energy by burning glucose, and it also helps make you more insulin sensitive. In addition, it has an effect on weight loss because if the glucose is being used for energy, your body releases less insulin and you store less fat. It also supports your liver function, which helps detoxify unwanted hormones. Check out my other reviews on herbs/supplements I take for PCOS.

Unspecified benefit

Posted by Reviewer2515835 on Sep 23, 2012

I've tried dozens of different supplements but always come back to ALA. It does *something*, not sure what exactly, but I think it generally makes me feel a bit better and more energetic and improves my skin.

Great Quality, Brand, Results

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

GREAT PRODUCT......Enjoy the benefits and more.....This is a favorite brand....good quality and price!

ALA boosts thyroid

Posted by Reviewer2647046 on Dec 07, 2011

Just started on one 150mg. Even at this low dosage, it beats harmful synthetic thyroxine. Managed to reduce to 25 mcg from 50mcg. Also increase energy & has some good effect on blood sugar control, and stops aches & pains digging the garden. Aim to increase dosage to rid of thyroxine and as part of type 2 diabetes reversal program. Wish Dr Best offered 300mg or 600mg in 360 cap economy size. Diabetics need 600mg minimum daily!

Doctor's Best and iHerb - A winning combination

Posted by Reviewer2216262 on Nov 09, 2009

I have been taking ALA along with benfotiamine to combat neuropathy. So far, the combination is winning!

Economical ALA

Posted by Reviewer1075408 on May 06, 2010

I take ALA to chelate my mercury poisoning under the Andrew Cutler protocol. I've found doctors best to be a good brand. These ALA caps are a good combination between price and quality.