Doctor's Best, Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2321850 From Minnesota on Feb 12, 2008

I decided to try ALpha-Lipoic Acid after reading about its potential to help people manage living with Relapsing Remitting MS, as well as, a variety of other chronicn health challenges. I selected the Doctor's Best Brand because I know of them to be reputable from previous experience with some of their other products. I was amazed at how quickly I experienced results. This product has helped to reduce MS fatigue. It is also helping to decrease neuropathic pain that I have in one foot. I will definitely keep using it.

Not sure it works at all

Posted by Reviewer2271350 From Japan on Apr 24, 2008

took this for about a week after running out of R-Alpha Lipoic acid (this current product is the R and L racemate). On the plus, this variety does not make the typical alpha-lipoic acid type of "heartburn" when taken after a meal or in between. On the minus, I did not notice the effortless mental clarity experienced with other products. This does not mean it does not work, it just means I simply , I cannot tell whether the body is still wearing off the prior product or this one works. The R-ALA is the better deal for me.

Doctor's Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1707703 From Texas on May 07, 2009

This brand of Alpha-Lipoic Acid seems to be more effective than other brands I have used.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1609768 From California on Feb 12, 2010

I love this product. I live by it!!! Every time I feel my blood sugar levels are off I take a tablet and I'm much better. I incorporated into my supplement routine once or twice daily and it helps tremendously. Better than eating peanut butter without the calories!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 From California on May 14, 2010

I have tried many different A-L acids, including jarrow's "sustain." This is the first A-L that helps with my blood sugar and cravings. I am very happy with this product, and the price is unbeatable! I will definitely re-order.