Doctor's Best, Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2321850 on Feb 12, 2008

I decided to try ALpha-Lipoic Acid after reading about its potential to help people manage living with Relapsing Remitting MS, as well as, a variety of other chronicn health challenges. I selected the Doctor's Best Brand because I know of them to be reputable from previous experience with some of their other products. I was amazed at how quickly I experienced results. This product has helped to reduce MS fatigue. It is also helping to decrease neuropathic pain that I have in one foot. I will definitely keep using it.

Doctor's Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1707703 on May 07, 2009

This brand of Alpha-Lipoic Acid seems to be more effective than other brands I have used.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on May 14, 2010

I have tried many different A-L acids, including jarrow's "sustain." This is the first A-L that helps with my blood sugar and cravings. I am very happy with this product, and the price is unbeatable! I will definitely re-order.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Feb 12, 2010

I love this product. I live by it!!! Every time I feel my blood sugar levels are off I take a tablet and I'm much better. I incorporated into my supplement routine once or twice daily and it helps tremendously. Better than eating peanut butter without the calories!

Great value for money and diabetics !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Jan 22, 2011

contains a good high dose of ALA per capsule. I take it together with magnesium citrate and chromium to curb my type 2 diabetes. It works wonderfully ! No more hunger and sugar cravings. It prevents Hypo's when you're blood sugar levels fall low. Usually you have all the syptoms like cravings, cold sweats,tiredness,confusion etc. I no longer have them, therefore no need to snack at odd times.Takes you comfortably through the day till your next mealtime without any symptoms !