great

Posted by jetvita on Aug 08, 2015

I use it together with L-carnitin for neuropathy and it helps. I order now the bigest size to save on quantity.

Satisfied customer

Posted by 5690973940256286782 on May 21, 2015

Very fast and professional delivery service and competitive price - very satisfied. No comment on the product's effectiveness yet since only used for two weeks so far, however, so far so good. Will continue buy from iHerb (first-time buyer).

Helped Correct my Nutritional Deficiencies!

Posted by Reviewer3164042 on May 07, 2015

While no substitute for wholesome food, this supplement went a long way towards helping me correct my nutritional deficiencies.

Best Alpha-lipoic Acid 600

Posted by 4757809817645552306 on Apr 28, 2015

Love it used it for 2 weeks lost 4 kilograms

moms cookies

Posted by 4836718978845233458 on Apr 18, 2015

Great product. I used to feel the tingling in the feet, especially while I was laying down. Now after 2 weeks I can hardly remember those tingling feelings. Also, since taking the alpha lypoic acid my bow err mm s are moving better and I am having a deeper sleep. I highly recommend this product to any type 2 diabetic who is on meds and still suffering from the issues in the feet and hands.

Suelo repetir

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015

Me gusta mucho, y suelo comprarlo de vez en cuando. ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I take a lot of supplement for general health and fitness goals, this is a great addition.

helps for afternoon fatigue

Posted by 5157609884189752766 on Dec 01, 2014

I take this every morning and I have found myself to be less tired in the afternoon. I would not give up taking this daily!

ALPHA LIPOIC 600

Posted by 5660705971602308473 on Nov 10, 2014

GREAT

super!

Posted by 5476373484920667450 on Nov 05, 2014

Livraison impeccable dans les temps(FRANCE), super prix et effet au rendez-vous donc bon produit pour les septiques. Merci Iherb! Dommage la limite de prix par colis quand même!!!!