| English
| USD ($)

Doctor's Best, Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid, 600 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2321850 on Feb 12, 2008

I decided to try ALpha-Lipoic Acid after reading about its potential to help people manage living with Relapsing Remitting MS, as well as, a variety of other chronicn health challenges. I selected the Doctor's Best Brand because I know of them to be reputable from previous experience with some of their other products. I was amazed at how quickly I experienced results. This product has helped to reduce MS fatigue. It is also helping to decrease neuropathic pain that I have in one foot. I will definitely keep using it.

Doctor's Best Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1707703 on May 07, 2009

This brand of Alpha-Lipoic Acid seems to be more effective than other brands I have used.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on May 14, 2010

I have tried many different A-L acids, including jarrow's "sustain." This is the first A-L that helps with my blood sugar and cravings. I am very happy with this product, and the price is unbeatable! I will definitely re-order.

Not sure it works at all

Posted by Reviewer2271350 on Apr 24, 2008

took this for about a week after running out of R-Alpha Lipoic acid (this current product is the R and L racemate). On the plus, this variety does not make the typical alpha-lipoic acid type of "heartburn" when taken after a meal or in between. On the minus, I did not notice the effortless mental clarity experienced with other products. This does not mean it does not work, it just means I simply , I cannot tell whether the body is still wearing off the prior product or this one works. The R-ALA is the better deal for me.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1609768 on Feb 12, 2010

I love this product. I live by it!!! Every time I feel my blood sugar levels are off I take a tablet and I'm much better. I incorporated into my supplement routine once or twice daily and it helps tremendously. Better than eating peanut butter without the calories!